or Connect

Posts by trum01

I'm not American and I don't live in the US, but very generally speaking if I was offered 2 otherwise identical looking items I would prefer the one that said 'Made in USA' or 'Made in Italy' over one that said Made in China. 
Nan can clear this up but if I remember correctly he said that finding manufacturers for waxed canvas bags in the US was an issue. If that's the case then you can't blame Everlane for making this in China.    Made in China does not by itself mean that it's of inferior quality. One of SFers all time favourites are made in Macau - APC New Standards. 
  All good points. Especially the last one :) 
  I assume the design and quality on Everlane's weekender is better than Target's $25 or Topman's $40 weekenders.    Is $95 good value for the weekender? I haven't seen it in person so I don't know but the people who have seem to think it's a fair price. I do wish it was made in the US though. 
  Free US or international shipping?
I think Steve Jobs pioneered the jeans with New Balance look. While I have the utmost respect for his product design prowess, his fashion choices I am not so sure about.
I would go with a solid purple, that is darker than the purple on the shirt.    Btw ..where is the Thomas Pink shirt made?
Definitely flat front.   But maybe its an age thing. I'm 25. 
Maybe the APC 'lightweight jeans'?