or Connect

Posts by trum01

You have good taste in suits and bars :)
Might be a bit of a dumb question .... anyone who has a Dior Homme belt ... any idea what waist size (not pant size) a size 85 belt fits? Do they count the length of the buckle as well in the size? 
Nothing "retarded" about wanting to wear Everlane tees to the gym. You want something comfy and decent looking for the gym IMO.
Charles Tyrwhitt
  Are you for real? Can't find what?   This is The Foo aka Mafoofan 
  Can't make out if you are skinny, but f you are then then a deep v neck is unflattering. The watch will obviously only work for a casual look, u may wanna get something more versatile.
  Yes, go to the manufacturer's website directly and check there. 
  I was scratching my head too about that ...
I dont think I saw a mention for Lacoste Slim Fit on this thread. They're actually not too bad at all. 
Wow talk about a rant.    Just to be clear - I empathize. In fact, the same thing happened to me at Gilt. I purchased a Calvin Klein Collection 'Marianna' shirt that was stated to be 'Made in Italy'. When I received it, it said 'Made in Tunisia'. Obviously, I was less than pleased (that is an understatement). I emailed Gilt, and within 15 mins got a reply asking for a picture of the label, which I promptly sent. In less than 1 hour, I got an email stating that they...