or Connect

Posts by trum01

Nudie (says general consensus, not I ... I don't really wear jeans).
A $200 suit online? What exactly were you thinking? 
  So if we can get back on topic ... how did the conversation go?
Its british and quite popular, especially after David Beckham was photographed in one of their "Osaka" tees. Or something.  No idea about quality. 
The fit guide is gone?!
Just made my first order too ... sage and dusk :)   Waiting for a belt wider than 1". 
  48 IT is 32, but for Incotex, definitely go with 50. Many brands vanity size, but Incotex generally does not. So measure your waist, and buy that size.
  CK Collection is generally good stuff. Was the suit listed as "Made in Italy" or "imported"?   You may have to get the fit perfected at a tailor.
  Really? This is a Yoox trick or a general Gmail thing that it removes "."s from email addresses? Interesting anyhow. 
  IMHO, yes.    CT quality is generally considered to be similar to TM Lewin, Brooks Brothers etc. TM Lewin is about 80 - 100+ a shirt I think in Singapore and for some absolutely ridiculous reason have BLOCKED their website for Singapore. Brooks starts somewhere near 180 and goes up and up.     CYC sometimes has promotions in which they tailor shirts for around 110+ so maybe you could check that out.