or Connect

Posts by trum01

Please make this in silver!
 Great, I expect to make my first order soon and I'm in the "far east" :). How long is the discount code valid for?
Ugh. Just ugh.
Neal (the protagonist) looks pretty cool. A lot of CK Collection and Thomas Pink I believe. Not too sure about the "fashion" vs classical suiting argument. 
  Um ... I think EVERY retailer asks the buyer to send a photo if there is something wrong with the order. How else is your complaint even vaguely verifiable?! Gilt asked the same of me when I bought a CK Collection shirt advertised as "Made in Italy", which turned out to be "Made in Tunisia" or something.
Just wore my Everlane t-shirts for the first time. Fit was perfect, material was great, and tagless is a definite plus.   FYI I ordered an XS. I'm 5 '8, around 130 lbs, chest is 35ish.   Please make more colours! A few more shades of blue/red/grey would be nice.
Almost everything seems to be sold out in Singapore. I want a tshirt or the belt, but no go . Apparently people from neighbouring countries bought suitcases of the stuff on launch day.
nice. Hope to see some Ss. 
  I don't know of any other mid level brand that makes a grand total of only 10 (or whatever it is) different items. One of the pros of a small super focussed company like Everlane should be consistency.   Not that I'm complaining. I havent yet had a chance to try out their t-shirts which I've ordered so as of now I have no view on whether they are or are not consistent. 
You really needed to start another thread for this? The current 146 page and still going strong thread on everlane wasn't good enough!