or Connect

Posts by hkpm

I have been looking for the natural CXL tanker boot for a long time.Sadly no retailer is selling this make up now.
 I do have 975 and tanker.Wingtip boot? Probably yes, but I pre-ordered the TO-TIE GUY snuff suede wingtip already. So maybe later.Maybe I should see the boot in person and try them on before making the decision....
I have been thinking to purchase a pair of #8 plain toe boot, but I got a pair of unlined #8 ptb already. Both of them are in barrie last. Do you guys think it is redundant ?
 May I ask where did you get the natty tanker?I have been searching for it for awhile and it seems no retailer carries them currently. BTW, I also bite the bullet and order the snuff WT boot from Epaulet, even never tried on the plaza last before.Good luck to me  
 O damn.....I've never thought a black indy could look that good.....
   Currently I am in love with suede.I think I should get the navy suede.....
Rocking with the choco suede tankers today  
Maiden voyage after adding the steel toe plate. Whisky PTB  
    Thank you all.When I first got into the Alden collection, I liked LWB more than PTB.However, after I acquired my first PTB, the ravello one, I found that the PTB suits my style more than the LWB.Now I feel LWB is a little bit too fancy and the unmistakable creases of shell cordovan shown on PTB is freaking AWESOME.
My little PTB family.I think I am content now. (probably not for long )  Color #8 unlined dover  [[SPOILER]]   Cigar (still waiting for maiden voyage)  [[SPOILER]]   Ravello  [[SPOILER]]   Whiskey (received not long ago and also waiting for maiden voyage)  [[SPOILER]]