or Connect

Posts by dogatemyhw

Hi hi! Up for auction is a pair of Engineered Garments shorts in a Polkadot pattern (navy blue with white dots) These are from Spring 2013! Measurements Waist: 18.5" PayPal only!  Shipping is USPS priority. I will ship within one day.    Item is listed on eBay but always welcome to offers:   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161342664367&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123   Thank...
 gotta call the store in NYC. they have the sale Starks in-store, not online. they can email you pics, measurements, etc. also, they can ship it to you if you dont live in NYC. hope that helps!
Henrik Vibskov in NYC has lots of Starks in sizes Large and XL.   They're all 50%, so around $175.00   Saw black, grey mix, and a few others there. Also some sweaters...
BUMP!   PM if interested in shoes.
Up for auction is a pair of Levis jeans.   Style is 505 regular fit   Color is a dark denim color - rigid as Levis calls it   Size is 34 waist and a 30 inseam   Item is new with tags! Never worn and in great condition.   Please message me with any questions!
Hi there I have a pair of Common Projects tournament in navy/blue size 43. These were a limited edition made specifically for Spring 2013. Hard to find and will never be made again. These are new and come with box and dust bag, as well as another set of laces. I'm cleaning out my closet so my loss is your gain.  All items shipped via USPS priority mail with tracking number for free!   Offers always welcomed. Trying to sell ASAP!
Hi there I have a pair of Common Projects tournament in navy/blue size 42. These were a limited edition made specifically for Spring 2013. Hard to find and will never be made again. These are new and come with box and dust bag, as well as another set of laces. I'm cleaning out my closet so my loss is your gain.  All items shipped via USPS priority mail with tracking number for free!   UPDATE 12/2/13: PRICE LOWERED TO $250
Hi there! Up for auction is a black engineered garments duffle coat. I bought this coat a few years ago and have never worn it. Super nice and durable.  Outer shell is a thick 100% cotton. The interior is lined with a grey wool blend. Good for the winter if you layer a sweater underneath. Size Large. I'm a medium/large in everything by EG and this fits perfectly. See measurements below Pit to pit : 25 inches Top of sleeve to...
Up for auction is a Gitman Vintage Overdye Red Shirt size Medium.   Measurements:   Chest - 20" Across   Arms - 24"   eBay link here:    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gitman-Vintage-Red-Mens-Shirt-Size-Medium-Engineered-garments-/160938951255?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item2578b58257
UP FOR AUCTION IS A SAINT JAMES NAUTICAL STRIPE TSHIRT.  SIZE 38 - can fit a size small or medium guy.   Material is a soft cotton. Great for year round wear. MEASUREMENTS:   PIT-TO-PIT: 19.5 inches ( will easily fit a size small or medium guy)   TOP-TO-BOTTOM: 25 inches   Arm length: 10 inches (short sleeve...