or Connect

Posts by Zaytune

Here are some pictures and details of the condition.     I'm sure you know already the true shade of Oxblood which is a dark burgundy reddish color. I took a photo of the jacket in light so you can see the surface clearly with flash so it might not accurately reflect the true color. As you can see the sleeves have minor discoloration which is not very visible when seen and come from the sleeves naturally rubbing against the side of the jacket. Otherwise, there is minor...
Here is one option: http://www.jcpenney.com/men/dockers/dockers-leather-belt-/prod.jump?ppId=pp5002430363&catId=cat100560018&Nao=120&pN=6&dimCombo=null&dimComboVal=null&colorizedImg=DP0124201317013130M.tif  I would go with a tan colored full grain leather as it will better show the age and patina. Stitching will help keep it from splitting through the middle.
 I found some of those such tees at Banana Republic/Gap; they do shrink a little bit but can be found under $15 on sale.
 GQ? Where did you get that idea !? ;)I was thinking more sprezzatura. Thanks for the comment. Actually they are dark navy trousers, the picture wasn't quite accurate.
Some of my favorites:                    
      Nappa Leather Windbreaker by Dolce & Gabbana Vent'anni Line  Navy Pinstripe Suit Pants by Paul Betenly Power Medallion Tie by Aquascutum