or Connect

Posts by Zaytune

moved
Est. Retail: $698   Brooks Brothers Scotch Grain Wingtip Shoes Size 10.5D   A popular style of leather in the UK, scotch grain provides abrasion and water resisting qualities to shoes and was originally intended for country use. It is still used by a variety of high end shoe makers such as Crockett and Jones and Edward Green. Today it provides a unique looking texture as well practical durability to an otherwise plain shoe, looking just as good in the board room as...
Price reduced
These classic shoes are from Florsheim's Imperial line and made to their quality standards.   Assembled in USA Genuine leather Cordovan color Shortwing brogue design   Approximate Measurements Size: 11D Outsole length: 12 5/16" Width at widest part: 4 5/16"   Condition Plenty of life left in these vintage...
These Italian loafers from Bruno Magli put a luxurious touch on a classic shoe.   Ostrich skin vamp Genuine leather sole Olive color Lightweight   Approximate Measurements Size: 11D Outsole length: 11 5/8" Width at widest part: 4 13/16"   Condition Plenty of life left in these shoes. Note that there is some blueish discoloration at the front of the shoe but no issues...
Kudos I think you are spot on.   Found these on the net that match:
Hi, I am having trouble identifying the leather in these shoes.   They are hand made in Italy by Bruno Magli, and the soles only say genuine leather.   I can't find any other writing on them.   Please let me know what you think          
Retail for $425   Inspired by the classic playboy chukka boot worn by Steve McQueen in the film Bullitt! Designer extraordinaire and former J.Press creative director, Mark Mcnairy, put a unique touch to these boots by adding L.L. Bean's signature rope laces.   Tan suede upper Chukka styling Gum sole   Measurements Size: 11D Outsole length: 11 5/8" Width at widest part: 4 1/8"   Condition These shoes were only gently worn a...
Retail for $325   Our Boat Shoe is expertly handmade from rich leather and finished with classic deck-shoe lacing.   Contrasting double-needle-stitched detail at the upper. Braided-rope deck-shoe lacing threads through the side and ties at the vamp. Sturdy rubber sole. Fully lined with a padded leather insole. Leather. Handsewn Made in Maine USA by Rancourt & Co.   -RL website   May show slight variation in color from dying process.     Styles and Sizes...
Here are some pictures and details of the condition.     I'm sure you know already the true shade of Oxblood which is a dark burgundy reddish color. I took a photo of the jacket in light so you can see the surface clearly with flash so it might not accurately reflect the true color. As you can see the sleeves have minor discoloration which is not very visible when seen and come from the sleeves naturally rubbing against the side of the jacket. Otherwise, there is minor...