or Connect

Posts by tylergregorchik

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but I think I'm going to pass on that, man. I tried the 5507xx on before and it was too roomy for me. I like my jeans skin tight so they kill my sperm count. Also, I was SO CLOSE with a pair of 5010xx this week, but they were just a bit too large/I was in a bind for money at the moment.   Anywho, I SHALL KEEP PRESSING ON.
I want to preface this post with the fact that I do understand that this is a MEN'S style forum, but I've got a question about snagging my lady friend a pair of selvedge denim for Christmas this year...   Simply put, the selection out there for women's selvedge is slim, to say the least. Finding a jean that's cut for a woman's body is not easy and on top of that, finding a sweet pair with an exposed selvedge edge is even harder. I've already looked around on Self...
The hunt continues!   BUMP!
Still looking!   BUUUUUUUMP!
The poll's outcome is definitely what I expected. It boggles my mind that some companies think that zippers are a good idea.
Still hoping that someone can help me out!
PM sent, mang.
STILL AVAILABLE!?!
I know my search is pretty much futile, but I'd love to find a pair of Skull 5010xx jeans. I'd prefer a new pair, but realistically, I'm going for some with minimal wear. If you know of anyone or of anywhere I can score a pair of these bad boys in a 28, PLEASE let me know. Thanks in advance!
I know my search is pretty much futile, but I'd love to find a pair of Skull 5010xx jeans. I'd prefer a new pair, but realistically, I'm going for some with minimal wear. If you know of anyone or of anywhere I can score a pair of these bad boys in a 28, PLEASE let me know. Thanks in advance!