or Connect

Posts by j ingevaldsson

Thank you! Hehe yeah the avatar pic was taken on a beautiful field in the southern Sweden where, where I rolled out my kid's stroller and lined the shoe box with a baby blanket for the shoes to stand on   Thanks DWF! Cool to hear that from you.
Big thanks!
Thanks a lot guys!
The pair made when I took a bespoke shoemaking course with Janne Melkersson of Melker Shoes and Boots earlier this winter got damaged when the lasts were pulled, due to faulty lasts from the last factory. Gave it a try if they would work anyway but it didn't, so those have been thrown away. A bit sad, but here's the replacement pair. The Saint Crispin Babycalf we used for the first ones were very beautiful, but also very fragile and when burnished didn't get the mid/dark...
The pair made when I took a bespoke shoemaking course with Janne Melkersson of Melker Shoes and Boots earlier this winter got damaged when the lasts were pulled, due to faulty lasts from the last factory. Gave it a try if they would work anyway but it didn't, so those have been thrown away. A bit sad, but here's the replacement pair. The Saint Crispin Babycalf we used for the first ones were very beautiful, but also very fragile and when burnished didn't get the mid/dark...
Funny thing is that it's actually been "official" for a few days already since a Swedish fashion magazine published an article about the new brand, and the paper has been out for a few days. I'll tease you a bit with it... :)  
Thank you very much guys!
     Thank you very much guys! Jakezero: Yes exactly, they made a mistake at the end of the manufacturing process of the first pair, so they remade them from scratch. Was no problems for me to wait a while longer.You should take the leap and try shoes now! :)
Crosspost from the bespoke thread: My second pair from Maftei, a 3-eyelet derby with floating medallion, with hand painted crust calf and lizard facings. Had the back seam placed on the inside to keep the clean feel over the back area. Also wanted the same type of patina as my first pair with toe and heel in a lighter shade, although these are in burgundy/chestnut instead of brown. Very pleased with them!     [[SPOILER]]   .
My second pair from Maftei, a 3-eyelet derby with floating medallion, with hand painted crust calf and lizard facings. Had the back seam placed on the inside to keep the clean feel over the back area. Also wanted the same type of patina as my first pair with toe and heel in a lighter shade, although these are in burgundy/chestnut instead of brown. Very pleased with them!     [[SPOILER]]   .