or Connect

Posts by Shikar

Dopey I have got to go kill some doves in about 5 hours. I will dedicate the first bird to you. Regards.
The first rays of the sun...out in the field hunting with some mist hanging...a chill in the air..... A bird dog on point.... Regards.
Hi Dopey. Regards.
Quote: Originally Posted by csulli13 I highly recommend the blue twill, great fabric and amazingly soft. Current fabric available is a different model then the one I got so your milage may vary. +10 Regards.
WOW. I am speechless...... Regards.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley A sock. Do you then wear the same sock with polished shoe? Harmony..... Regards. PS. Sorry teddie.....I couldnt resist!!
Glen I am very happy a fellow SF member got the shoes. Would you kindly post some pics when you get them in the shoe p0rn thread please. I just got home from the office and will try and get them out saturday as I am hunting tomorrow. Wear them in good health. Regards.
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW I'm not really an AR guy, though I have been thinking about doing a retro 60s vintage A1 style AR, for sentimental fun. If you basically want a plinker, I think you will be able to do better on that price. I was here on the weekend and they have a fair range of ARs and M4geries: http://www.collectorsfirearms.com/ No shipping & transfer fee, but you will pay sales tax. Hummm, I havent been there since I...
Have you been assaulted.....deep.....inside? Regards. PS. Is there sand in the Rollex?
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Ouch! What are you looking for? What do you want it to do? How do you plan to set it up? Have you had a look at some of the local gun shops, to get a feel of the different ARs on the market? I just want an AR15, really maybe a little varmint shooting or plinking. Like i said earlier I am a shotgun guy and this is my first foray into the AR15s. Is the price too high? or should i get something...