or Connect

Posts by Shikar

They come up on B&S here regularly....I will keep an eye out for you:slayer:Regards.
Just came in from Japan....Wanted to see what all the Casio RAF version hype is about.....interesting and feels so light on my wrist...and first watch that is appreciating so quickly! Regards.
RJ, you are still looking for the cufflinks.....:ember:Regards.
Storm33, If they are first quality, send them back. If they are seconds, then its your decision, it should not adversly affect wear, but it may bug you:embar: Regards.
Isshi, your contributions are simply awesome! Regards.
^^ I cant stop looking at the pocket square.....kindly replace with something a little less.....bold. Great look otw. Regards.
Thank you Sir Regards.
I miss Vox. Regards
Would a buckshot shoe or boot be better....? Regards.
After a looong time I got measured at the AE store today on the brannock. L- 10D R- 11D AE- 11.5D, except Strand in 11D. Peal- 11.5D RL- (C&J , EG) 11.5D EG- 10.5/11 E 202, 11/11.5 D 888, 82 Lobb- 10.5E UK 7000/8000, except William feels way bigger in 10.5E UK. G&G- 11E UK Berluti- 11.5D US AS- 10.5F UK Alden- 11.5D Plaza, 11.5D in Barrie is way too big. Suzuki- I wish.... So it seems the *Device* is no where near my personal comfortable shoe sizes, which i don't wear...