or Connect

Posts by evolved

Serves it's purpose as long as you aren't expecting high quality....it's also priced accordingly, I think.  I use one of their smaller duffles as a gym bag and it's been fine. 
Yep....my Bayfields have snagged on the hem of some wool dress pants to the point of tearing the hem. 
I'm thinking ahead to warmer months as I look out of my office window to dreary, January weather here in St. Louis.   With that said, I'm thinking of a good summer MTO and I know that I've had my eyes on a pair of Rancour & Co. beefroll penny loafers in chromexcel.  I then remembered that AE makes the Kenwood which, as far as I can tell, is nearly the exact same thing.     I'm thinking of an unlined Kenwood in either natural chromexcel or brown chromexcel with a...
I feel like this is a dumb question, but oh well.     I purchased a new 100% horsehair brush for my shell Macneils.  I had an AE brush that was pretty new, but defective (hair EVERYWHERE during brushing).  I started using the new brush and it's almost as if it dulls/scratches the leather.  What's the deal?
Those walnut MTO Eagle County boots are phenomenal looking.  What would the MTO cost be to do those now?  I know they were $197 before....
I'm wearing my shell Macneils today, as well.  Crappy GS4 pictures.....    
Ah, gotcha. Whoever is selling them seems to be trying to make $150 profit on them.....those should have been $299 since they are seconds.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Allen-Edmonds-Macneil-Brown-Genuine-Horween-Shell-Cordovan-10-5D-Retail-720-/171226798814?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27dde99ade You selling them? 
Those fellow members with shell......saphir reno OK to use as a first polish with the Mac method?
Anyone with cappuccino shell, or any recent shell for that matter, having problems with what I would call dry creases?  It's nothing massive, but in the creases formed from walking I notice a slight dry look in that crease.  I'm following the Mac Method and am nearing the point where I am going to apply some reno....should that fix it?  Or is this a deer bone solution?