or Connect

Posts by evolved

I guess you're referring to the Natural Indigo2?  Not the white, Miami Vice-esque jeans, lol.
I, unfortunately, had to re-sell both items I purchased from Gustin.  I bought a medium OCBD and a pair of Japanese Standards in 32 regular....the shirt, as others have noted, fit like a small and the jeans were nice, but too similar in real life to my APC NS' in terms of color.  I did find out that if I get another pair of jeans (holding out for Okayama Standards) I'd size up to 33 and possibly slim.  Nice quality, all around, regardless.
A webgem is a special run of shoes from Allen Edmonds that typically lasts for a month.....special make ups, special leathers, etc.
Does AE have a supply of CXL?
Shell Cordovan manufacturers are the new diamond cartel, lol
I like the fact that it's a bit slimmer looking compared to other LWB's.  Some LWB's (Alden, for instance) look blobby, to me.  That look is compounded with smaller, wider feet, as well. 
My invoice date was 09/26 but I have no shoes
    This makes me very excited for my cappuccino Macneils.  Seeing those exposed eyelets makes me think I should have gone that route.....but I'm sure they will be beautiful, none the less.  When was your invoice date?
Here's the response I got from Allison.....it appears that the two are very similar.  Good Morning Lucas: Natural toasted edge and Light brown transparent are extremely similar in coloring. I will make sure the order has  the toasted edge like on the Neumok. When I created the custom request for my manufacturing team I did make note that it should look like the neumok sole, so it should not be an issue.   I hope Allison gets a nice bonus/raise/etc. this year for putting up...
  Geez.....that's pretty concerning.  Let us know how you go about remedying that issue.