or Connect

Posts by evolved

Both of those cappuccino MTO's look amazing!
I emailed Allison but she is off for a good portion of the week.  We'll see what happens when I talk to her on Thursday or Friday.  I think I'd be willing to hang on to them if they are priced as seconds in that $300 range.  I'm definitely not paying full price for them unless they can be remade to 1st quality. 
The scuff is just the lighting.  The issue is the chunk missing on the pinking.
 You're probably right....the one hope I have is that they did have to remake these once so maybe they have some extra laying around for do-overs.   I'll definitely be giving her a call tomorrow.  I actually haven't paid for them yet....Allison overnight shipped them on Friday.  So, maybe I can push for 2nds pricing if they are unable to be remade. 
These were the 2nd remake, as well, since the first pair didn't pass inspection.  I'm nervous that there won't be any more cappuccino shell. 
    Just got my MTO cappuccino Macneils in yesterday.  They fit great and look fantastic, except for the picture above.  I'm undecided as to whether or not I should return them
My MTO Macneils should be here tomorrow
Any time frame on that wax cotton jacket?
I missed the Okayama Standard......again
Has anyone done a more casual leathered Kenilworth?  I had a thought of a brown CXL Kenilworth, a more natural welt and maybe a double butyl sole.  Just wondering if anyone else had a visual....