or Connect

Posts by evolved

I think those boots above are natural CXL and not natural shell...no?  They look identical to Oak Street Bootmakers Trench Boot.
I've had this jacket for several years and have only worn it a handful of times due to having a surplus of other jackets (thinning out my closet).   I'll also include a bar of the Fjallraven bar wax that is used to impregnate the G-1000 fabric of this jacket (apply by hand and use a blow dryer to melt the wax into the fabric for waterproofing).   This jacket is a size Small but Fjallraven jackets tend to fit large, as this jacket fits as a medium.  For reference, I'm a...
I purchased these back during the original campaign and have worn them maybe 3 or 4 times. One important note...I did have them hemmed and 1" was taken off of the bottom. The original selvedge ID and red chain stitching is in tact. Since 1" was taken off of the bottom this makes these jeans a 33" inseam vs the standard 34" inseam. Feel free to email me with any questions/picture requests/purchase inquiries.   From the Gustin site:   Gustin jeans made from sanforized...
My CC was always charged upon shipment of the MTO shoe. 
I'm lusting after either the natural brown or navy patriots.....quick question....what would the next darker welt/edge be from natural?      Edit:  I misread the original post....this isn't for CXL.  $650 for loafers is a bit steep, in my opinion, lol. 
You're probably right.  I guess when I thnk of a cap toe boot, non-dress boot I don't think of dress leather being the go-to material. 
Agreed.....at $425 it needs to be in something other than calf, in my opinion.  Not shell, but maybe dublin or CXL.  I'd love to see that boot in another color, as well, since I don't see the versatility in black shoes outside of a few situations (personal style preference).
I would be HIGHLY interested in almost any group MTO for a natty CXL shoe/boot.  It's a great leather that ages particularly well, I think.
    Wearing my MTO cappuccino Macneils today.....it's also my last day of work for 2 weeks because of paternity leave :D
With the Kenilworth being $197 right now, is my understanding correct that if I wanted to do an MTO (say, natural chromexcel....ala, Alden PTB style) that it would be $197 + $125 MTO fee for a total of $322?    If so, I'm thinking double JR sole, natural welt, natural edge, wheeled/fudged (if possible) and maybe brass eyelets.