or Connect

Posts by evolved

I feel like this is a dumb question, but oh well.     I purchased a new 100% horsehair brush for my shell Macneils.  I had an AE brush that was pretty new, but defective (hair EVERYWHERE during brushing).  I started using the new brush and it's almost as if it dulls/scratches the leather.  What's the deal?
Those walnut MTO Eagle County boots are phenomenal looking.  What would the MTO cost be to do those now?  I know they were $197 before....
I'm wearing my shell Macneils today, as well.  Crappy GS4 pictures.....    
Ah, gotcha. Whoever is selling them seems to be trying to make $150 profit on them.....those should have been $299 since they are seconds.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Allen-Edmonds-Macneil-Brown-Genuine-Horween-Shell-Cordovan-10-5D-Retail-720-/171226798814?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27dde99ade You selling them? 
Those fellow members with shell......saphir reno OK to use as a first polish with the Mac method?
Anyone with cappuccino shell, or any recent shell for that matter, having problems with what I would call dry creases?  It's nothing massive, but in the creases formed from walking I notice a slight dry look in that crease.  I'm following the Mac Method and am nearing the point where I am going to apply some reno....should that fix it?  Or is this a deer bone solution?
What are the typical MTO make ups that people are doing with the Eagle County's?
    I ended up hanging onto my MTO cappuccino Macneils.  A few pages back I posted pictures of the pinking being chewed up on the right shoe.  Cappuccino is out, so they can't be remade....although, getting them at seconds pricing made me ignore that imperfection :D
I never thought they looked right with a suit, but that's just my opinion.