or Connect

Posts by evolved

I've had these for roughly 3 or 4 months.....love them and the patina they are developing.   I've treated them 2x with VSC and wear them probably 3x per week.     Paired with Gustin Okayama Standard jeans.....    
I totally agree and they are awesome with fast response times, but allowing negative sentiment to fester can't be good for them.
I think, at this point, a lot of us would agree with a few points:   1.  We obviously like the quality given the price point of Gustin's products.  There may be a few outliers, but that will always be the case with any product/company.   2.  We like the model that Gustin has built themselves upon.   3.  We do not like the increasingly long/misleading lead times for various products and would prefer that to change.   4.  The silence of Gustin NOT really publically...
This is quite lame, if true.   On a related note, I saw an Instagram post that they made today and the second comment was "If only you didn't have to wait 3 months to have it maybe fit" followed by the third comment of "still waiting for my jeans that I ordered back in Nov..."  They should address the issue, even if there isn't one, because the silence is not looking good for them.
Sucks that they closed the community page.....I bought/sold a few items from that area.   Why would they want to close it?
The sour milk smell seems to be tenacious.  I hung them outside for a bit, and that's helped.  We'll see...
My spot is just a little drip mark down the front of the thigh.....I may just do a quick cold soak w/ Woolite dark.  The mark is barely noticeable, and I'm just wanting the spit up smell to dissipate.  If it does, I won't need to soak.
For those of you with little kids, or those of you that deal with puke a lot (that's probably for a different thread, lol), any tips on getting spit up out of a new pair of jeans?  Japan Union Blues....little bit of spit up down the leg.  It's barely  noticeable as it's breast milk spit up (doesn't stain as badly as formula) but they're 5 days old and I'd like to get that mark out.  Wet sponge/rag and blot?  Soak?  Thanks!
I did the first wash of my Oka Standards yesterday after about 10 months of wear.  Cold water + half cup of woolite black + soak for 20 minutes.  Not much fade, but I didn't want that....they look nice and crisp again.
Depending on what the waist actually measures, I might be interested in snagging those from you (if that's what you're ultimately alluding to). Edit:  Also, any pictures?