or Connect

Posts by evolved

I'm now strongly considering another MTO....a golden brown CXL Kenwood loafer with a natural edge.  Anyone have anything similar?  It would be close to a Rancourt Beefroll Penny Loafer.
Edited....posted in the wrong thread, lol
      Macneil in size 10.5B Cappuccino Cordovan Tone on tone upper stitching Independance Lining Chili Split Reverse Welt Double Rendenbach Sole Light brown transparent edge dressing Wheeled Edge     They had a slight imperfection on the pinking of the right shoe.....got them for $299 and couldn't be happier with the extra "character"
I'll have to post up pics of cappuccino Macneils when I get to a computer :D
Does anyone have any sizing experience with the Kenwood?  I'm an 11B in Strands/McCallisters and a 10.5B in Macneils.  I'm not sure how the loafers/Kenwood fits....
I'd love to see a waxed canvas backpack similar to the Belstaff 555 below: http://deductionisthekey.tumblr.com/post/2804394370/da-i-net-belstaff-555 
Serves it's purpose as long as you aren't expecting high quality....it's also priced accordingly, I think.  I use one of their smaller duffles as a gym bag and it's been fine. 
Yep....my Bayfields have snagged on the hem of some wool dress pants to the point of tearing the hem. 
I'm thinking ahead to warmer months as I look out of my office window to dreary, January weather here in St. Louis.   With that said, I'm thinking of a good summer MTO and I know that I've had my eyes on a pair of Rancour & Co. beefroll penny loafers in chromexcel.  I then remembered that AE makes the Kenwood which, as far as I can tell, is nearly the exact same thing.     I'm thinking of an unlined Kenwood in either natural chromexcel or brown chromexcel with a...
I feel like this is a dumb question, but oh well.     I purchased a new 100% horsehair brush for my shell Macneils.  I had an AE brush that was pretty new, but defective (hair EVERYWHERE during brushing).  I started using the new brush and it's almost as if it dulls/scratches the leather.  What's the deal?