or Connect

Posts by evolved

Love the shade of the Japan Steel.....do not love the lightweight fabric heading into the fall/winter months. 
The boots look nice.  Natty CXL is an amazing leather.
Sure, when you know what term to search for, lol. Reading now...  Edit:  Definitely concerning, but I have not had any of the negative experiences that I read about in that thread, or the subsequent links within the thread.  Leather hasn't creased any more, or less, than other CXL shoes that I own....I don't see any stretching on the leather around the welt, etc.  If they are really not true goodyear welts, that is unfortunate, as they advertise as such.  However, I have...
I'm not big into the cuffing style, for whatever reason.  The desert duck does look very nice, and for the price difference, I could get a 3 pack of their t-shirts.
Is the selvedge chino worth $50+ more versus the desert duck?  This would primarily be worn in the office versus taking the place of my regular denim rotation.
That's what I recall, as well.  Some questionable quality control issues surrounding the stitching around the toe box, and people complaining about the CXL leather (which is typical among other brands, too).  I love my natty cxl trench boots.
AKA, read through a locked 221 page thread, lol.
The boots definitely look attractive at that pricepoint.  They remind me of Oak Street Bootmakers trench model.
Gustin folks.....any hints on whether or not anything like the GreyXBlue might be dropping soon?  OR any type of grey denim? 
I don't need something that heavy.  I've got the oka standards, the japan union blue and the graphite chinos.  Now that I think about it, the union blues are 12oz and they are fairly lightweight, so the indigo canvas would be even lighter.  Ehhh...I'll probably pass.  It would be nice as a chino, but I'm flush with navy chinos, lol.