or Connect

Posts by evolved

Wearing my MTO cappuccino Macneils today.....it's also my last day of work for 2 weeks because of paternity leave :D
With the Kenilworth being $197 right now, is my understanding correct that if I wanted to do an MTO (say, natural chromexcel....ala, Alden PTB style) that it would be $197 + $125 MTO fee for a total of $322?    If so, I'm thinking double JR sole, natural welt, natural edge, wheeled/fudged (if possible) and maybe brass eyelets. 
Is there any MTO interest out there for some sort of Chromexcel make up?  I'm even open to the type of shoe/boot........     CXL Bayfield or Eagle County?   CXL McGregor or Kenilworth? 
Anyone in this thread have the chore coat?  I can't seem to decide on the sizing.  I wear a large in their regular shirts, a 40R jacket size, and I keep thinking that the large chore coat is going to be too small in the sleeve and chest area.  For what it's worth, I'm 6ft and 170lbs.   Any insight?
Those of you who have both a shirt from Gustin and the Trucker Jacket....do you size both of them the same?  I wear a large in the Gustin shirts and am still weary of the sizing in the trucker jacket.  Would a large suffice for the jacket, as well?  TIA
This may have been covered, but, what's the sizing like on the EC's?    I've got a pair of CXL Bayfields in 11B that fit great, but I had a pair of calf Daltons in the same size and they were a bit on the large size.    I've also got a pair of McCallisters and Strands, also in 11B that fit great and also a pair of Macneils and a pair of Delray's both in 10.5B.    Do people typically size down in the EC's from the 5-65 last? 
https://www.weargustin.com/store/644     I backed the original campaign for these earlier in the year and whiffed on the sizing.  I wear a 33 in their jeans and went one size down for their chinos which ended up being the wrong move.  The price is OBO and shipping is on me.  Let me know of any questions!
^^^What do the results look like thus far?
Newest survey taken :)   Really pulling for a merlot Eagle County
Voted..... Side question, was there any interest in a chromexcel option for the Eagle County?  Or was I the only one, lol.