or Connect

Posts by evolved

I'm getting my heather grey medium's in the mail today....if they don't fit I'll shoot you a PM.
I ordered a pair of skinny's that were way too tight (bigger quads from cycling) and Gustin, in typical great customer service, are offering to take them back for store credit or something out of their stock.
I'd love to see those military green chinos, as well.  I thought about backing them but I can't envision when/where I'd wear them.       Also, the Italy Pure Blue material is super nice.....just wish I wouldn't have experimented with skinny as they are a bit too tight.
These are brand new, unworn jeans. I backed these during the original campaign back in December and, while waiting for completion, purchased another pair of Gustin jeans from a forum member. The two jeans are of similar weight and I find myself not needing these Italy Pure Blue's that are up for sale. The measurements are true to what Gustin's site mentions. The jeans are marked 33 Skinny and the waist measures 33.5". The asking price is $90 shipped...
I've had these for roughly 3 or 4 months.....love them and the patina they are developing.   I've treated them 2x with VSC and wear them probably 3x per week.     Paired with Gustin Okayama Standard jeans.....    
I totally agree and they are awesome with fast response times, but allowing negative sentiment to fester can't be good for them.
I think, at this point, a lot of us would agree with a few points:   1.  We obviously like the quality given the price point of Gustin's products.  There may be a few outliers, but that will always be the case with any product/company.   2.  We like the model that Gustin has built themselves upon.   3.  We do not like the increasingly long/misleading lead times for various products and would prefer that to change.   4.  The silence of Gustin NOT really publically...
This is quite lame, if true.   On a related note, I saw an Instagram post that they made today and the second comment was "If only you didn't have to wait 3 months to have it maybe fit" followed by the third comment of "still waiting for my jeans that I ordered back in Nov..."  They should address the issue, even if there isn't one, because the silence is not looking good for them.
Sucks that they closed the community page.....I bought/sold a few items from that area.   Why would they want to close it?
The sour milk smell seems to be tenacious.  I hung them outside for a bit, and that's helped.  We'll see...