or Connect

Posts by cuponoodles

Went to the SoHo NYC store last weekend - place was crawling with SS salespeople. Maybe they got the memo or heard the feedback, but there were easily 20-25 different employees on the floor (well, two floors) at any given time. I remember going when it first opened a few years ago, and it was just the one floor and the same 4-5 salespeople. Times are a changing.   Anyway, in relation to what they had in stock, they had a surprisingly large selection - most of the time...
Justin, is there any way to get the all-white Greenwood? I kind of like it as is.
Related to some of the above posts, do you have a MTO page, or a site (or list) where you can see the leather/suede options?
Sounds great. If I can, I'll wait it out to try the standard model, as I've never ordered before and don't have my exact sizing down. But definitely will be in touch soon either way!
Is this up and running yet?
 I would pay a lot of money for this shoe. 
I actually disagree. For one, I don't think the lapels are at all too slim, nor do I think the jacket too short for your frame. The slightly shorter jacket is still very much in the "acceptable" range, and it has the added benefit of lengthening your bottom half (exactly what a shorter jacket is supposed to do), which lengthens you visually. The slightly smaller lapel also necessarily complements your small point-to-point shoulders - I actually think it works. I agree with...
If you can, give us the low down on the experience - I'm probably going to pull the trigger in a few months, and would love to hear a bit more about how the process works. 
 Do you know where the fabrics from EG are sourced? Are you familiar with the factories that produce each garment, and the individuals who do so? I don't trust information from people on "materials and construction" who are not experienced tailors (or those who work in the textile industry). Frankly, everyone else has no idea what they're talking about. 
 What evidence do you have that the quality is better?