or Connect

Posts by cuponoodles

That'd Sounds lovely!
Justin - When are you re-stocking? Looking for a Wallingford in UK11.
Just a quick review on my MTM experience, which was a bit disappointing.    First, the suit itself cost me a little more than $1100, which is (obviously) significantly more expensive than their RTW line. However, while some of the customization options are neat, in just getting a simple tuxedo, the real thing I was after was a great fit.    In terms of the actual fit, it's fine, and relatively in line with the SS aesthetic, but I'm also finding like the above poster...
Agreed. Too tight. 
Shoulders look terrible on this. 
Got these suckers in the mail yesterday. As noted elsewhere, they're even better looking in person. Something I didn't really notice on the website that's very true in person is how elegant the toe box is for a boot - rarely seen on a boot of this price point. Great work, and can't wait to get my next pair!  
  Thoughts on this? It's a BB knit, and I'd probably replace the buttons if purchased.
Going on five years in NYC, I've experienced a lot (although not as much as some of the longer tenured folks here), but the two things that absolutely get me are the loud ass music in the subway (non-headphones and non-Showtime edition) and the people getting on before everyone gets off. Shit drives me bonkers. 
Looks incredible! 
Went to the SoHo NYC store last weekend - place was crawling with SS salespeople. Maybe they got the memo or heard the feedback, but there were easily 20-25 different employees on the floor (well, two floors) at any given time. I remember going when it first opened a few years ago, and it was just the one floor and the same 4-5 salespeople. Times are a changing.   Anyway, in relation to what they had in stock, they had a surprisingly large selection - most of the time...