or Connect

Posts by cuponoodles

Purchased the cardigan and pants a few days ago, getting them in today. This is my first piece of knitwear from S/S, and am surprised by how slim the fit is (I bought a M at 6' and 190). Additionally, I'm equally frustrated at the inconsistency in the pants sizing. This is my third odd pair of pants, and all have fit very differently (one perfectly, one decently, and the linked one poorly).
Both look absolutely fantastic!   Unrelatedly - Justin, ever thought about doing a sneaker?
Could be a million different things, although most likely just your hips/posture. The coat looks great, though. If the divot re-appears, returns are always doable. 
I'm not a big loafer guy, but I agree here. Those look excellent!
  Anyone thinking of pulling the trigger on this corduroy Havana that's up for pre-orders? I'm intrigued.
 Half-canvassed suits have canvas in the lapels. 
That'd Sounds lovely!
Justin - When are you re-stocking? Looking for a Wallingford in UK11.
Just a quick review on my MTM experience, which was a bit disappointing.    First, the suit itself cost me a little more than $1100, which is (obviously) significantly more expensive than their RTW line. However, while some of the customization options are neat, in just getting a simple tuxedo, the real thing I was after was a great fit.    In terms of the actual fit, it's fine, and relatively in line with the SS aesthetic, but I'm also finding like the above poster...
Agreed. Too tight.