or Connect

Posts by goneAWOL

The only good thing to come out of this thread in the last 24 hours.  Glad to have you back !   On a side note, may I remind people that there is a "block member" button (I just mentally block).  Ignoring people may be a more effective way to make people go away than arguing, and it takes up fewer posts.
  I've seen that label on Canali dress shirts before, so I would assume its real but a bit old.  Sounds odd though... polyester outerwear in the style of a sportcoat?
    If I don't strike a deal with anyone, then I'll probably be holding on to these for a while for future barters.  So if you ever find a Kiton in 16/35", you know who to talk to!
Some recent finds.   Ties:   [[SPOILER]]   Suits & SC's   [[SPOILER]]   Shirts:   [[SPOILER]]
  Have you actually sold any cuff links yet?  I see them all the time for $5-$10 a pair, but I got the impression that the vtg cuff link market is completely flooded and that they aren't worth hardly anything.  I'm curious if I have been completely wrong about that.
  Wow, I don't know if Spoo could have gotten that good of a price on that SC .  Its gotta be the pictures 
Suit...pretty nice.  Person who owned it...legendary.     [[SPOILER]]
Preview:  
Solid weekend of out-of town thrifting, and I have a few questions.  I'll be posting my finds separately tonight and maybe tomorrow.   First, this was a "spidey-sense" buy.  It doesn't seem like Alan Mcafee shoes goes for much on the bay, but apparently some of their stuff is made by Church's and even Crockett & Jones.  Anyone know anything about Mcafee's, or who the maker of these was?     [[SPOILER]]