or Connect

Posts by goneAWOL

Awesome, thanks
Recent Black Herringbone Ermenegildo Zegna 15 MilMIl 15 Sport Coat Gently worn, excellent condition Size 44R Side vented Two-button Partially lined Made in Italy $300 CONUS, PM if internation   Measurements: Chest: 23.5" Waist: 22" Sleeves: 25" (1" to let out) Shoulders: 20" Length: 31.5"    
Current, NWT Ralph Lauren Rugby Italian Wool Blazer Made by Caruso Size 40L (tagged 42L, but very slim-fitting) Single vented Surgeon's cuffs $300 CONUS, PM if international   Measurements: Chest: 20.5" Waist: 19.75" Sleeve Length: 26.5" Shoulders: 19" Length: 31.25"    
  This is how I picture you looking  But seriously, are you in the cast of one of the storage unit shows?
Current label, barely worn Zegna suit in 100% wool Tagged 40L, but full-cut and measures closer to a 42L Double vented Double pleated and uncuffed pants $375 Shipped CONUS, PM for international   Measurements: Jacket Chest: 22" Waist: 21" Sleeve length: 26.5" (1.5" can be let out) Shoulders: 19.5" Length:  32" Pants Waist: 34" (2.5" can be let out) Inseam: 34.75" (1.5" can be let out) Outseam: 45.75"  Cuff opening:...
Ebay thrift... kind of.   I saw this auction, and after a few bids I decided to pull the trigger on the BIN.  Definitely a little risk involved  http://www.ebay.com/itm/110899708579?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1156   So it arrived in the mail today, and what was in the package?   [[SPOILER]]
I'm having trouble deciding whether this is Corneliani, Canali, or Caruso, since the labels are so similar.  My first guess was Corneliani, but then I thought the script "Superfine 100'S" looked like something on a Caruso jacket.  Then I realized that it could also be Canali since that has such a similar label.  Any insight?  
  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking these are nothing to get excited about.  When you see "genuine leather" and "man-made materials," I think that's a sign of lower quality.     A hand-written note does sound like a good idea, especially on high-dollar sales.  There have been a few times in the past when I was selling lower-dollar items like Zanella slacks or Brooks Brothers shirts, and I decided to throw in an addition pair of slacks or shirt for free....
  This sounds like it would solve all my problems.  I have messed around with lighting A LOT, but still have had trouble getting great results.  I'm adding this lens to my list of things to get.           If true, that is some valuable information right there.  I did not know that, and I doubt many others did either
    Is that lens significantly better than the 18-55mm lens that comes standard with a Nikon?  That's what I always shoot with, just because I know absolutely nothing about my camera or photography in general.  I do know that I'm often unsatisfied with my listing pictures... probably because I don't know what I'm doing.