or Connect

Posts by goneAWOL

Did you ship it to his confirmed addressed, and print the shipping through label through eBay?  You should ALWAYS do that so that you have proof you shipped it to the right place.  If you did that, then I'd call the post office to see why that would have happened.  I think buyers might be able to reroute a package if they have a tracking number (maybe).  After that, I would probably just let him file a dispute and let eBay decide what to do.  I'm guessing they would...
Definitely without.     I know very little about HTML code, so I created my template in an HTML builder that requires absolutely no knowledge of HTML.  Its just a webbrowser called SeaMonkey, but it has a built in program called "composer".  You may want start with the code of someone else's ebay template just to have a starting point, but you obviously should make significant changes.
A question for heavier volume ebayers.  How do you keep records for tax purposes?  Do you use any software?  I currently have a pretty sophisticated excel spreadsheet that I built with tons of code and some low-level macros.  I enter in a description and cost for every item I buy, so that I can track cost of goods sold.  After a year of doing this though, my spreadsheet has over 1000 rows and 10 tabs, and it is getting very slow.  I'm thinking about getting quickbooks or...
  They're size 13B, so definitely a market for that.  And you're right, 540 Euros is outrageous.  Completed listings on the bay show a pair of brand new Royal Imperials in shell going for a little over $200.
Spoo's recent renovation on his listing template inspired me to work on mine.  I would appreciate any feedback.  The only difference between the three is the "logo" picture at the top.  Which one is best?   EDIT: It looks like its a little cut-off here and the font sizing is out of wack.  It won't be like that in ebay [[SPOILER]]
Someone take me to school on these.  I've never picked up Florsheims before, so all I know is these have lots of nails and are v-cleats.  Imperial's aren't as good as Royal Imperials right?  And when did they stop making these?      
New auction format definitely has better appeal.  My only suggestion is that your new listing format doesn't state anywhere to "scroll down to view highly detailed photos".  With ebay's recent move to allow 12 free pictures at the top, I'm guessing that many sellers will stop adding pictures in the html.  Newcomer buyers might not realize you have better pictures at the bottom.
  In my recent, massive haul of dress shirts, I got a ton of new shirts that were still folded up and pinned in the cardboard and everything.  I unwrapped them all to take measurements and pictures, and it turned out that quite a few of them had the paper tagged ripped off, but still had the barb in them.  Now I have to list them NWOT, but I feel like its impossible to credibly portray to buyers that they are actually NWOT with how bad that is abused on ebay.  So point...
  Thanks, I had no idea about that.  So would you list these shoes as narrow width or standard?  I currently have them listed as narrow, which a potential buyer apparently does not agree with.
Sorry for the double post, but I just received a message from an ebay buyer that confused me.  Can someone confirm the width of these shoes?