Posts by goneAWOL

Looking for a field assist. It's a big puffer coat. Do I buy at $23?
Never seen this label before, but quality is insane. The only thing I have owned I can compare to it is an Attolini. This seems bespoke too. Can anyone help with maker? This is the only mark, there are no fabric tags.
Sure is, I bought it on eBay probably 4 years ago. One of my favorite winter ties.
‚ÄčIf it was Monday I would have done a NSFW spoiler....
[[SPOILER]]
When I personally shop on eBay, if I see something that looks like it could be a good deal but it's hard to get a feel for condition, age, and quality based on photos, I'll often see what else the seller has in their store to get a feel for their knowledge of quality. To be honest, you have a lot of stuff listed that I would never want in my store because it has negligible value and sends the impression your trying to sell old, worn items.If I were you I would take down...
I bought a cashmere Boglioli overcoat for $125 shipped from Eastern Europe last month and it showed up in mint condition. I was in a risk seeking mode after that.Pretty sure at least the Canali and older Dior are fake, but the rest are probably ok. I'll just toss those two ties and won't accuse the seller of selling fakes. Instead I'll request a return at the sellers expense or a partial refund due to the smoke smell. Will be interesting how this plays out given the dude...
Alright eBayers, looking for some help. I purchased a lot of 25+ ties on eBay from a dude in Ukraine with pretty bad photos for a fairly cheap amount per tie, but still a decent cost given the volume. I received them today and there's some nice ties in the lot, but overall I'm pretty disappointed and hoping to get some advice/help from the forum: 1) To start, they were shipped overseas balled up in a padded envelope as shown here. No box or anything to protect them from...
A couple recent pickups I was excited about Ppu $8.99 - true thrift Ppu $15 - ethrift. Not the greatest deal but my size and hardly worn.