or Connect

Posts by goneAWOL

Can anyone tell who the maker of these are?  The insole is not readable.        
Has anyone ever seen this pattern or know what the heck it is supposed to represent?  Its kind of cool, but I don't get it.  
Wow fellas, some really nice finds lately, especially suited's Zegna haul, Mainy's brioni, and Noob's rlpl.   I haven't had time to follow this thread in the last couple months, and have barely had opportunities to hit thrifts.  I graduated college and started my full-time job, so I've been really busy.  Problem is, I'm still in desperate need of some work wardrobe staples.  I've been checking eBay for this stuff, but haven't had much luck.  I figured I would post my...
Holy... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=181009188429   This is a first for me.  What all should I do to ensure I don't get scammed here?
  I just learned so much from this post.  Thanks a lot for the information.  Its very interesting actually.     Thanks Spoo, I'll be using those.  I wouldn't have ever thought that coming up with a good ebay title is a difficult thing, but yours definitely separate yourself from other seller.
What listing titles would you give these two jackets?  I'm not too familiar with the names of coat styles, so all I have right now is "Brioni Olive Wool Coat" or something like that.  That obviously won't attract much attention...   The first is pure wool and the second is pure cashmere with removable fur lining.   [[SPOILER]]
If anyone here is in the size 47-48R range I would snipe this in an instant http://www.ebay.com/itm/271077944226?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
Sorry for the spam , but I've been on the hunt on ebay trying to find some quality, good condition brown and/or black cap toes for at least month now to no avail.  I have many pairs of loafers, wingtips, split-toes, etc, but I've just never came across nice enough cap toes to place in my wardrobe.  I'm willing to pay, but I just can't find anything on ebay that I think is worth it (AE park avenues in semi-good condition have been going for $100+ lately), and finding nice...
Thanks for the response andro. I'm with you on the B looking weird and the weird stitching on the one. My original thought was they might be pre 80s or something before "roman style" was added or something, but I know very little about brioni labels. These are fully canvassed and have the brioni lining so I assumed they were real. They also have the correct size tag.
A few of my finds from the last couple weeks.  All are already up for ebay.  Also, I've been looking hard for some quality, nice condition black and brown cap toe shoes in size 10.5-11 (C or D).  If anyone has something that fits the bill, send me a pm.  I'm willing to pay a good price if its what I'm looking for.       [[SPOILER]]