or Connect

Posts by ballmouse

The black lapels seem to indicate evening wear, but the color of the jacket and the trousers seem to indicate daywear. It just doesn't seem like a good outfit to me either.
 Hell yeah! Really enjoy Una Muy Bonita and Verse off that album. Two of my other favorites from him are If Ever I Would Leave You and Ungano.
Crockett & Jones for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Pebble Grain Boots. Size 9. Made in England.   Includes shoe bags and box (if wanted).   $230 (OBO) + free shipping in CONUS.          
William Lockie Shawl Cardigan in Camel Hair. Made in Scotland. 100% 2-ply camel hair.   $280 (OBO) + free shipping in CONUS.     Chest: 20" Length (back of collar): 27"   Would be best for a size 36 or size 38 wanting a slim fit.
Arpenteur Chevaliere Sweater in Ecru. Size Small. Made in France. 100% Cotton.   $80 (OBO) + free shipping in CONUS.     Shoulders: 16.5" Chest: 19.5" Length (back of collar): 26"   Would be best for a size 36 or size 38 wanting a very slim fit.   I believe it's the same product as sold on JCrew: https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/teesfleece/IGC/PRDOVR~51937/51937.jsp
Need to add The Princess Bride
Speaking of awful, I attempted to watch The Godfather III, but stopped as the 'actress' playing Pacino's daughter starts talking with Andy Garcia (this happens probably within the first 8 minutes of the film).

Thank you. I took a look and the shirt I posted doesn't have any buttons on the shoulder and the color is navy and white while the Gentry one is gray and white and has buttons.
 Seems like the Suns got him for nothing (ok, so they had to give away Alex Oriakhi, but who the hell is that?).