or Connect

Posts by Maegnus

Selling this cotton seersucker stripe jacket by DR&N. In nantucket red, this is a great spring/summer jacket (pairs great with navy or tan chinos). Only worn a couple times; still in excellent/new condition; here are some specs:   - Half lined interior - Double vented at back - 4 working cuff buttons - great floral details inside/under collar - Fit is comparable to Club Monaco 36S suit jacket   Measurements as per...
I have too many navy suits. This one is for the short and slim guys. Killer deal on an super 100 wool Indochino MTM Navy Suit in size 36S.   Measurements: 17" P2P 16" Waist 28" Jacket Length 17.5" Shoulders 24.75" Sleeves 30" Waist (would fit well if you wear a 28 or 29 waist in most pants) 30" Inseam 7.5" leg opening on the pants, no break (30" inseam)   The jacket has room to take in/let out if needed.   Specs: Peak Lapels, Roped Shoulders, 2 Button...
I like to wear my blazers/jackets such that there's a gentle pull (sometimes a little X, sometimes none depending on the cut). As long as there isn't a lot of visible stress on the button, and the lapels aren't bowing, I think it's an acceptable aggressively tailored look (if you have the body and the confidence to rock it). Do what looks best and feels comfortable to you; don't sweat it when someone tells you it's too tight.   Vents are a good indicator as to whether or...
Brand new, never worn, BR soft wash brown gingham dress shirt in size small. Features button down collar and barrel cuffs.   $40 shipped.
I've worn this Dark Brown cord blazer around ten times; it's still in great shape.   Features two button style with a high stance, narrow lapel, single vent, lined sleeves, and working surgeon cuffs.   I've had the back let out a half an inch to match the more relaxed style of the rest of jacket. I've also had the sleeves shortened a little (see measurements).   $60 shipped to US & Canada       Measurements (as per...
I have far too many dress shirts, so I'm getting rid of these 4 Banana Republic shirts (each worn 3-5 times, so in excellent shape still). All of them are size Small (14.5" neck tagged, but fits more like a 15"). All of them have been taken in from the sides and in the sleeves as well by the same tailor, so they all have the following measurements:   P2P/Chest: 19" Waist: 17" Shoulder Width: 17.5” Length: 30” Arm Length: 24” Bicep: 6.5"   They now fit just like Club...
Never worn. Nice embroidery on the patch pocket. Brass buttons are hefty, $60 shipped to US & CANADA
Indochino MTM Navy Suit Pants:   Slim 7.5" leg opening on the pants, no break (30" inseam).   Fabrics is Super 100, so very durable.   Iif you're a slim, small guy like me, these will flatter you well. For reference, I am 5'7, 135lbs.   30" Waist (would fit well if you wear a 28 or 29 waist in most pants) 30" Inseam   Asking $75 shipped.
Club Monaco jacket with 3 roll 2 silhouette (Wright fit), single vent, and working cuffs. Great bits of colour in the fabric; this jacket goes with everything. The sleeves are fully lined. Fits like a 36R.   Jacket is like new (it has seen maybe 10 wears).   Asking $85 shipped   Measurements:   P2P: 17.5" Waist: 16" Shoulder Width: 16.5” Back Length: 27” Sleeve Length: 25”
Full-grain leather, goodyear-welted Veblen longwings size 9D. Not much wear on them, as you can see on the soles.   $70 shipped within Canada and the U.S.   Shoe trees not included