or Connect

Posts by vtsnowplow

none
Brand new Quoddy Offerings at Need Supply and they are priced well especially with the discount!
Sorry item sold on the bay.
No shit. I wish the 10 other people that I have sold stuff to on this forum would speak up for the great transactions. As I have provided nothing but perfect customer service. you can also cheek my over 500+ feedback on ebay.
FS Yuketen Country Loafer Mens 9.5 D. Purchased these 60 days ago from Need SUpply and wore them 8-10 times or so. They are awesome shoes, but not for me. Very little wear all the way around. Please email me with any questions. $200 shipped and Paypaled. I have dealt with many members and sold many items on her with out a hitch. I f you want any references, I have plenty from the watch forums selling.   I also have a brand new pair of White Duckie Brown WIngtips size...
FS Epperson Mountaineering Waxed Cotton Daypack used a few days and in mint condition.     A hiking day pack from Epperson featured in waxed duck cotton canvas with leather patches and detailing. 2 main compartments Smaller compartment with 4 divided internal pockets and a key-holder clip Natural leather patches throughout 2 adjustable buckled straps on top Padded shoulder straps Body: 20" x 15" Front compartment: 12" x 11" Made in...
I completely understand. I would be hesitant as well. But I have sold many other items on this forum with zero problems. Some Yuks, Guccis, Filson etc. I am waiting for positive feedback from the those members who have not left feedback. If you are still concerned, pm for my ebay info and i can show you over 600 positive transaction, most of the selling items such as this and high end watches.
  FS Gucci Horsebit Brown Loafers 9.5D mens. In excellent condition, not worn many times. Price includes paypal fees and shipping via UPS.   njrobin3@gmail.com
FS Gucci Horsebit Brown Loafers 9.5D mens. In excellent condition, not worn many times. Price includes paypal fees and shipping via UPS.   njrobin3@gmail.com