or Connect

Posts by vtsnowplow

FS Filson Bags. All prices include paypal fees and shipping UPS ground in USA. If looking for a better price, Please make offers.   Filson 70088 Zip Top Twill Tote Bag Tan and Orange Gently used for a month or two with very minimal signs of wear. 15in. W x 14in. H x 7in. D $100 shipped   Filson 70246 Medium Travel Bag DISCONTINUED Brown. NEW Bag does not have any tags, but does not look like like it has been used. 17"W x 12"H x 10"D $250 Shipped   Filson 70243...
FS Alden 975 Cordovan 9D BRAND NEW in box.   Purchased these a few months back, but never got around to wearing them.   $550 shipped and paypled in US.
Brand new Quoddy Offerings at Need Supply and they are priced well especially with the discount!
Sorry item sold on the bay.
No shit. I wish the 10 other people that I have sold stuff to on this forum would speak up for the great transactions. As I have provided nothing but perfect customer service. you can also cheek my over 500+ feedback on ebay.
FS Yuketen Country Loafer Mens 9.5 D. Purchased these 60 days ago from Need SUpply and wore them 8-10 times or so. They are awesome shoes, but not for me. Very little wear all the way around. Please email me with any questions. $200 shipped and Paypaled. I have dealt with many members and sold many items on her with out a hitch. I f you want any references, I have plenty from the watch forums selling.   I also have a brand new pair of White Duckie Brown WIngtips size...
FS Epperson Mountaineering Waxed Cotton Daypack used a few days and in mint condition.     A hiking day pack from Epperson featured in waxed duck cotton canvas with leather patches and detailing. 2 main compartments Smaller compartment with 4 divided internal pockets and a key-holder clip Natural leather patches throughout 2 adjustable buckled straps on top Padded shoulder straps Body: 20" x 15" Front compartment: 12" x 11" Made in...
I completely understand. I would be hesitant as well. But I have sold many other items on this forum with zero problems. Some Yuks, Guccis, Filson etc. I am waiting for positive feedback from the those members who have not left feedback. If you are still concerned, pm for my ebay info and i can show you over 600 positive transaction, most of the selling items such as this and high end watches.