or Connect

Posts by soundsnpressure

Apologies if this photo has been listed on here before (Can't remember seeing it)  
Ha ha. Would love to see a photo of some 'Mall skins' Jason.   I see your point tho, if all the 'Chav's' in Britain starting wearing sta-prest and button down's. It really would be the death of 'Skinhead'   In Britain our mall's/shopping centres, fast food restaurants, arcades, parks etc etc. Are infested with this 'Chav' vermin : -        
I like it! (could do with a little 'tweaking' tho) Wasn't aware of this album - will have to check it out. Early Rancid were great. To be fair to Lars, I don't think this is his first dabble into skinhead inspired clothing. Maybe he has turned his back on the 'Motorhead' T-shirts, and Day-Glo bolier suits. :)   Shaving off your mo-hawk, and swapping 'cut off' studded leather jackets and bleached jeans for sta-prest and button downs is a way of growing old gracefully when...
Nice to see the young man that's running BRUTUS TRIMFIT wearing a nice sheepskin recently. The Sheepskin is not as nice as Roy's 'Ralph Lauren', but still very smart  
I know most YOU TUBE Skinhead reagge tunes tend to have a great selection of photos displayed as you play the song, but these 2 songs I love, have some partricularly great photos.   This from the start :-   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqDBDEGuHEM&feature=related   And this one form 2 mins 5 seconds in :-   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y72RWLWTTo     I've seen a great look. Beige sta-prest with turn ups, boots, black blazer, button...
I've never really liked Jungle Greens, but that pair look sound. I hate the new 'modern' European shiny green equivalents. Stiff as a board too, with crap pockets.   Nice Mikkel Rude shirt to the right too.(Deano  )
Thank god this years 'Scorcher' moved to a different venue, i.e. the Irish centre.   Is that why it moved? Maybe?   That 'boots n braces' event that was held very close to 'scorchers' old Clobs club venue, was a piss take. Gives Birmingham a bad name to outsiders. I have nothing against that community, but they dress up just for the sake of it. In a sort of comedy 'Russ Abbot' style. I think some of them gentlemen even have hankerchiefs tied on their heads like Mr...
Great photo mate. Nice sheepskin (p.s. silk scarves ALWAYS slip IMO)   My sheepskin has been worn a great deal this winter, I'll be sad to store it away as the weather starts to warm up. I've just cropped a picture of me, so you can see my current sheepskin (excuse the facial stubble, and my daughters dolls pushchair tho)   Not sure what the originals think of this style/colour/fit. The cuffs aren't long enough to fold back, as I have fairly long arms, this is common...
Some great photo's here recently. Keep em' coming :)
Welcome to the board BTW.   Nice find them cardie's. I'm guessing you have one yourself? what is the fit like? are they true to size e.g. would a size 42" come up as a true size 42" (also are the ones on '80's casuals' the same brand as the e-bay ones, cause the ones on '80's casuals' come up a lot smaller?) I'm considering the burgundy one, quite a difficult item to get hold of. A chunky Burgundy cardie with old skool footie buttons. The 100% acrylic doesn't bother me,...