or Connect

Posts by Manfred Freitag

Only someone who has never held or worn them would say something so asinine!
I never blamed anyone who is out $$$ here. You should demand your money back, and clear and prompt communication. This sucks for everyone who is out money, for sure. I am not absolving JF of responsibility just because I think some forumites have a blind spot to a bit of irony here. It sucks more if you were on a tight budget and went out on a limb and I get that, too. I hang out here and sometimes it seems like everyone is buying this stuff with Monopoly money and all...
I never said you shouldn't demand satisfaction. Of course you should. Only that perhaps you aren't standing on the loftiest of moral high grounds here, calling people scammers and demanding a refund for merchandise you were set to obtain through some back-alley arrangement. A scam. Don't tell me you thought Jimmy was a newphew of Lipschitz?   The guy tried to make a few bucks and it got out of control and some people got fucked over and he got fired. Sucks for everybody....
Indeed, I never meant to suggest I am immune from being a fool. I was also one of the people manipulating those RL codes that were posted in order to order my Lindricks and some other stuff. Codes that probably were specific to some other consumer. So in two instances recently I have participated in buying at a deep discount with a method that was never intended for me. It went well. I can pretend that my victim was just some giant retailer that has enough margin to...
I got my stuff, as advertised and on time. No issues from me with Jimmy Fingers, I assumed all the post deleting was just a CYA in case his employer started digging around. Let the kangaroo court begin!   But am I the only one who finds it amusing that people who rushed to take advantage of this deal with JF had to know it wasn't exactly kosher. So,you participate in deceving RL in order to gain a financial advantage and then get upset when you yourself are possibly...
After wearing my 11.5s today, you will need to pry them off my cold, dead feet.
Heading out the door in my Lindricks, almost seem like a shame to wear them. I feel like I m pushing a beautiful woman's face into the asphalt. What sort of asshole would do such a thing?
That Gambler's leather jacket looks really nice. Thinking about taking down the Bellagio to pay for all this shit, send me a PM if you are good with a scattergun or are a master of disguises.
That Gambler's leather jacket looks really nice. Thinking about taking down the Bellagio to pay for all this shit, send me a PM if you are good with a scattergun or are a master of disguises.
Agreed. If my high school girlfriend had smelled and looked like my Lindricks I wouldn't have dumped her after knocking her up.