or Connect

Posts by hiharry626

Hi SF, got a lightly used pink Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit OCBD sz Small worn less than 5x never washed or shrunk, it's just wrinkled from storage. Perfect for Spring/Summer!         Asking only $34.99 + 4% pp fee shipped to anywhere in the US via USPS Priority Mail
Got a pair of BNWT A.P.C. MSRP $185! Size 24 Light combing only tried on for an hour! Buy these as a gift for your girlfriend! Or rock em if you're thin enough!   Only $149+4% shipped CONUS, PM for global shipping quote.   Paypal Only!
Hi SF, I'm in need of a black suit, preferably H&M or Uniqlo, on a collegiate budget,   I need a suit in XS or S, I'm 5'9 125 pounds.   Please PM me with what you have and asking price!   Thanks!
midisurf, taupe is more versatile, it depends on what you prefer I suppose, if you have a lot of outfits planned to go with those shoes I'd say go for it since they are more unique than the ordinary taupe suede.
does anyone know where to get these boots or have info on what these are?   Thanks!
I have a pair of 710s that are lot #10, is there any difference between lot 10 710s and other lots?   Thanks!
I went a full size down from a 10 to a 9
^ 18 months of wear and they look almost new.. If you're tired of the dark indigo wear them more or harder, cause for 18 months those are pretty bad.
Do these run TTS?
Here's my listing on ebay, let me know if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/221160813501?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   I have two of these glasses up for sale, both are BNIB with tags of authenticity.   If you would like to buy them both at the same time I can cut you a deal.   I accept paypal only 4% added or gift.   These would make a great Christmas gift for your lady friend!