or Connect

Posts by New Shoes1

Remember, the idea is to mess with Noodles and continue the Groundhog Day theme.  Hence, my correction to your post.
I thought long and hard about a 556I but ultimately wanted a more traditional dive watch.  Great watch, though.
 It's from the VBC four seasons book.  I cannot remember the specific swatch number.
I checked in on the status of my linen sale order, but Luxire says my order is still awaiting arrival of my sample shirt.  That would be fine, if not for the fact tracking shows it was delivered to the Portland address a month ago.  ** fingers crossed that Luxire finds it** 
 Agreed.  That's also one of the problems I've seen with Luxire as well - the tweaks are generally very conservative and incremental, so that it takes several versions to get things dialed down.  I do not think there is any way around it for online MTM.
Yes, though apparently not enough.
 I take that back.  I just looked at a picture of my first suit and there was no wrinkling in the front, only the back in the same way it currently is there.   Yes.
 I do too.  I've asked KW if there is a modification for opening up the quarters a little bit. 
 We rotated the sleeves to get rid of the wrinkles in the front.  I'm a little hesitant to rotate them back.
Cross-post from KW thread:     Quote: Originally Posted by New Shoes1    Here's my latest KW suit.  The picture angle is exaggerating the buttoning point, but I do think it needs to come down another 0.5 - 1.0 cm.  I'll also talk with KW about cleaning up the backs of the sleeves.  As for the shoulder blades, the pattern cannot go any narrower, so I will always need to have my tailor clean that portion up.  I may decrease the length of the pants, but I tend to like...