or Connect

Posts by New Shoes1

Put me down as a definite maybe on the 905 suede chukka. I want a snuff or tobacco suede chukka; just not sure about the Rain last or whether to get a different model on the Soller last.
 You've got a button hole for every button on that jacket.  Adjust as you see fit.
 I feel the exact same way about belts.  I can't stand all those fake holes that are not being used at the time.  I'm looking for a belt with a buckle for each hole.
 I'll do that.  Thanks.
 My e-mails are about a clarification/correction for a current order that could have been addressed with a simple "got it" e-mail.  It's a minor issue, but I'm now left wondering if it will be implemented for this order.
 Same here.  I've sent two e-mails since Sunday, but no response.
For those of you who order the Luxire standard semi spread collar, do you order as is or extend the collar points to 3.5 inches?
 Yes to tracking number. No to holding package.  That's how UPS does it, but FedEx delivers it to you and sends you the customs bill a few weeks later.
Excellent.  I think another Luxire order is in my immediate future.
 Every time I've ordered directly from  Carmina and charged shipping, it has always been charged at the time of purchase.  I suspect the 40 euro charge mentioned above are customs fees.