or Connect

Posts by New Shoes1

I'm excited to hear that.  Thank you!
Luxire's suggestion was to make the curve deeper at the back rise, but am curious to hear what the modification was for Murl.
 This is very interesting to me because, if I'm not mistaken, you sent in a pair of Howard Yount pants as your sample, which is what I did as well.  I too have an issue where the seat and the back rise are a little off and have been emailing with Luxire about how to fix this.  Can you share what the modification was?
One of the recommendations that Luxire recently made for modifying my shirt pattern is to reduce the yoke by 0.5"  The shoulders are perfect on my pattern, but the issue I emailed about is addressing excess fabric at my shoulder blades by the arm pits.  Will reducing the yoke make the shoulder measurement smaller or only affect the back chest?    I've already asked Luxire this same question, but the response back was a little confusing.
 Yes, most of mine have experienced significant shrinkage due to the fact I take them to the cleaners.  I account for that when ordering.
I'm looking for a coffee colored fresco fabric for a pair of Summer pants, but have not found anything yet on the site.  Can @luxire or anyone else recommend a fabric?
Just pulled the trigger on a pair of snuff suede string loafers.  Quality Shop has them for $367 USD shipped.  Only 10UK left now.
I scolded the idiots laughing at GS because he doesn't do deadlifts, which may have only been the llama idiot. I also said the BS was going both ways because it was. GS was wrong about things as were you guys in having a very narrow minded view on fitness programs.I do not want to reinitiate the dispute, but will share that I have been doing various programs for 25 years. I did the hardcore lifting workouts for decades, got huge, have tried various other options and am...
+1. There is so much narrow minded BS flowing back and forth it's ridiculous. I bet the water polo guy is in much better shape and has better real world strength than any of the idiots laughing at him.