or Connect

Posts by New Shoes1

Funny that this tie has come up.  I've been on the fence about it for the past week or so.  The colors are great, but I'm trying to decide whether I want another tie that ties a thin knot and, in order to get a nice dimple, need to tie it a little bit on the short side.  I really wish Hober would offer silks like this.       Here's one of my current Shibumi's    
 I love my Hobers, but the selection has really dwindled.  I've got all my grenadines and solids covered and have as many pin dot ties as I need.  I know he has some new macclesfield silks in stock, but I was not overly impressed with the choices. 
 I have not purchased from him yet.  I keep checking his stock, but he's more expensive than Hober, Shibumi, Exquisite Trimmings and Henry Carter, so always end up buying somewhere else. 
@noodles, I think there is a rule somewhere that you should not be wearing your pants at the time you take an extreme close-up of your crotch.
 It's a pair of new old stock Carminas I bought from Luxeswap last summer, so may have been a special make-up for a retailer or a color they do not offer to the general public.  Not sure.
 I ninja edited on you.  See the picture I used instead.  By the way, Marron is different than vegano marron and natur marron.
   The original picture looks darker than your pictures and more similar to the picture below:  
 @JezeC, I have the exact same issue on my Luxire shirts.  Luxire recommended making an adjustment for a forward neck posture.  I have not tried it yet to see if this will work.
 That color looks pretty identical to a pair I have that were labeled "Marron." 
Here's my sumo.