or Connect

Posts by New Shoes1

We rotated the sleeves to get rid of the wrinkles in the front.  I'm a little hesitant to rotate them back.
Cross-post from KW thread:     Quote: Originally Posted by New Shoes1    Here's my latest KW suit.  The picture angle is exaggerating the buttoning point, but I do think it needs to come down another 0.5 - 1.0 cm.  I'll also talk with KW about cleaning up the backs of the sleeves.  As for the shoulder blades, the pattern cannot go any narrower, so I will always need to have my tailor clean that portion up.  I may decrease the length of the pants, but I tend to like...
Here's my latest KW suit.  The picture angle is exaggerating the buttoning point, but I do think it needs to come down another 0.5 - 1.0 cm.  I'll also talk with KW about cleaning up the backs of the sleeves.  As for the shoulder blades, the pattern cannot go any narrower, so I will always need to have my tailor clean that portion up.  I may decrease the length of the pants, but I tend to like them a little longer.    
 I've bought from both Jomashop and the AD.  I typically research the Jomashop price and then at least have a discussion with the AD about price, making clear I know what the Jomashop price is.  If the price difference is commensurate to the value of a manufacturer's warranty to me, I'll buy from the AD.  If the price difference is too significant and exceeds the value of the manufacturer's warranty to me, then I buy from Jomashop. 
Don't feed the llama troll. He is pulling the same stuff in every thread. It's to the point it is either intentional trolling or he is one very socially akward guy. Based on the fact he occasionally has a helpful post and how ridiculously rude other posts can be, I'm betting on intentional trolling.
 I wasn't looking to sell it, but probably should in light of the fact I wore it once all winter.  I'll pm you.
 The copper one?  Or was there a third rust one that I missed? 
That looks really nice @heldentenor  The only tweak I would make is lowering the buttoning point by a smidge.
   That is my someday watch.  Love it.
Interestingly enough, I am considering the Christopher Ward C9 5 Day Auto and wearing it as a business casual/dress watch.  For some reason, traditional dress watches (in my price range) really bore me.  It was actually all the pictures of the GO Pano's that got me leaning this way.