or Connect

Posts by New Shoes1

Thanks, Murl.   They are Andrew Lock's benchgrade cap toe.  I'm not sure if he still makes them or not.  I should add that I've intentionally darkened them considerably.
 Shibumi.

We'll have to fill in the blanks for them:  did you hear Noodles got caught sleeping with his boss' wife and the boss confronted him during his performance review?  I heard Noodles got demoted to the receptionist job as a result.
With all of Noodles' deletions, readers tomorrow are going to be greatly confused regarding what is going on.
Clags:  I want to trade out the burgundy tie for this one:  
 We're all applying to be Noodles' life coach.  I hear it pays in Formosas that are NWT and still in the plastic.
Noodles:  I hope you're kidding about deleting reports or other electronically stored information belonging to the company.  Employers do not mess around with that stuff.  I've been retained many times by companies to sue (former) employees over stuff like this.   Regarding compensation, approach it in a more professional manner.  It's perfectly fine to let your employer know you're unhappy with your compensation as long as it is in the context of asking what do I need...
Trying to make the best of a bad lighting situation:        
MST: