or Connect

Posts by New Shoes1

We've got two interested thus far.  You make three.  Post your interest in the Gentlemen's Footwear thread and we'll add you to the list.
I think you're kidding, but too tired to be sure.
Is it just me or do these new Hober pocket squares have @Claghorn written all over them?     I find it pretty cool and ordered one today.
^^  That's how you respond when you have no facts to back up your bull shit.
 You are so full of shit.  I've made offers to you on three pairs of shoes, one of which I purchased. Pair 1:  a used pair of C&J Belgraves, which I purchased for $337 in August 2012. Pair 2:  A used pair of Carmina Forest last burgundy shell boots that Namor beat me to on EBay with a BIN price of $250.  After wearing them for a year (so now two owners), Namor mentioned in a June 2013 PM that he might be willing to sell them.  I inquired as to the price and, when he said...
 I'm starting to lean that way as well.  While on the subject, do you have any experience with how the 365 last fits?  The only C&J I've tried on has been made for Brooks Brothers or Ralph Lauren, where my understanding is the sizing is not the same as in the UK.  I found the 240 lasted shoes too narrow and the Ralph Lauren 325 lasted Marlow's a little tight in the toe box.
   Want, very much.  I am trying to organize a Carmina GMTO for an Islay look-alike on a last that fits me very well, but part of me says just go buy the real thing and take a chance on the fit.
 After your multiple PM messages expressing the same sentiment and telling me I'm a small-timer that should stick to Allen Edmonds, I can't say I'm surprised to see your vitriol spill over into posts.  I've made a mental note that it is never okay to offer you $500 on boots with an asking price of $650, even if I later tell you in PM that I was willing to go as high as $600, if not for your insults.  I promise I've learned my lesson and will never offer to buy anything...
 10-12 weeks for GMTO's.  I have neither scotch grain nor CXL currently, so I'll leave that to others to comment on.
 You didn't miss much, but I am trying to corrupt you and prey on your weakened mental state by getting you involved in another GMTO at Gentlemens' Footwear.