or Connect

Posts by New Shoes1

The blue one in a L was sitting there for all these weeks in my size, taunting me, daring me to purchase it.  I gave in.  It's arriving today.
I wouldn't even think about paying an Amazon Prime like fee to BB without significant improvements in BB's customer service.
 Pretty sure SF has changed all the titles along these lines in order to allow people at work to browse without fearing a call from the IT police.
Is there a Minnis fresco color in between wheat and tobacco?  I need a new pair of lighter brown trousers for Summer.
I get that.  It's probably one of the reasons I like this FC as I do not see myself ever buying the JLC "version" and it is a nice quality watch with an in-house movement.  Just outside the PMW thread limit, though: 
I have the green gloves. I do not like the color and just ordered a pair of black ones to replace them. I'll try and get a picture tomorrow.
 That's probably true in the most traditional sense of CBD, but it's much too nice of a tie to not get some wear with what is otherwise a very CBD fit.  I've found your green and brown neats are very hard to resist.
 I see what you are talking about.  I've discovered that the lunchroom has good lighting for pictures, but that I need to be very quick and not focused on the perfect shot if I want to avoid someone walking in and looking at me like I have two heads.  I'm not sure what is behind me, peering over my shoulder.
CBD today:         The square is the Hober map square, which is cream with different shades of tan/brown and blue.  For the life of me, I cannot get a picture where it does not look somewhat yellow, which is not the case in real life.