or Connect

Posts by New Shoes1

Speaking of regrets, I'm starting to think I missed the boat on this 5 eyelet chukha  Snuff suede and Oscar or Forest last is calling my name, I think.  
 I thought tobacco was lighter than snuff.  Am I wrong?
 I think the charge is due to all the handwork involved.  I believe the jacket is taken across the ocean by hand in a row boat and then walked to your doorstep.
Here's what I posted in the MTO thread:   My takeway from Paul's AAAC post is that he has little regard for his SF customers. He essentially spoke to the kids that live east of his house to explain to them that they can no longer use his pool because the kids to the west were little brats and abused the privilege. I'm truly puzzled why he would not go to both websites and post a more neutral explanation instead of the one blaming this all on SF.     I'm also truly...
My takeway from Paul's AAAC post is that he has little regard for his SF customers.  He essentially spoke to the kids that live east of his house to explain to them that they can no longer use his pool because the kids to the west were little brats and abused the privilege.  I'm truly puzzled why he would not go to both websites and post a more neutral explanation instead of the one blaming this all on SF.     I'm also truly puzzled by why AE did not simply reign in the...
 If it's a chest measurement under 22.25, then I stand corrected in saying I'm a 42.  Even that's pushing it.
 It is 100% linen, which is part of the reason it is so casual.  I'll have to give this some thought as I share Clag's sentiment that I rarely wear chino's.
 I"m a 42   Long
Law firm work environment, so unlikely to go too crazy and pair the jacket with anything beyond tan or gray pants.  Here's a picture of one size down, which I think is too small in the chest (lapels bowing and pulling away from collar).  In order to fit my chest and shoulders, I've been trending towards going a size up and then having my tailor clean up the back and waist to get a more pleasing aesthetic.  In the past, I've gone with the size below and just dealt with the...
For those that remember last year's Seconds-gate scandal with Nordstrom's Anniversary sale, interesting that we have not hear of any similar quality control issues this year.