or Connect

Posts by New Shoes1

I had the exact same thought that the blue trousers would look great with a jacket in the tan to light brown range, but do not have any for Spring/Summer as I do not wear a jacket nearly as much when it's warm.  For my purposes, I need something a little darker along the lines of the HY blue tweed trousers that I've found extremely versatile in the winter months (see below).   
I just posted my thoughts on my Dapper Classics order in the new brands threat.  And, for @kulata , below are pictures of the mid-blue hopsack wool trousers, which I am unfortunately going to return because I do not see myself wearing them regularly:    
I received my Dapper Classics order and can happily report the fit and quality seem to be very similar to my prior orders from Howard Yount.  I can also report that the customer service was a refreshing change of pace as I actually received a response to my e-mail and the response was timely and friendly.  In fact, I ordered one day before the sale and was very pleased to get the e-mail response that the sale price would apply to my order.  Look forward to ordering from...
Speaking of German watches, does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with Sinn?  I've been researching the 104 st sa and am intrigued.  
^^  I know, I know, I exaggerated a little for comedic purposes, but, when looking at your history in this thread, it's not that unrealistic. 
 This advice is too practical for Noodles.  The usual Noodles m.o. would be to take all of his suit pants in at the same time and then only wear old pants that are too tight and do not match his jacket.  We would get running commentary on how his pants do not match his jacket and are too tight as well as the corresponding crotch shot pictures and observation that people at work are looking at him funny.  We would then hear about this for several weeks because he took them...
  Here are the ones I ordered.  http://www.dapperclassics.com/Shop/trousers/slim-fit   The slim cut is supposed to be similar to HY's American cut.  I ordered the mid-blue and tan wool hopsack trousers at 20% off last weekend.  Hope they fit.
 Did you make any request with regard to the lining or fused/unfused?
For what it's worth, I only wear plain captoes like this with a suit.  I tend to rotate between shell short wings, shell long wings, suede half brogues and shell boots when I'm wearing odd jackets and trousers.
 I've had a pair in brown for three years and love them.  I still wear them on a regular basis and rotate them with my Carmina and other nicer brands.  That said, I'd put the quality right about the same as AE and well below Carmina.  The last is very nice and the build quality is nice as well.  The leather, though, leaves a little bit to be desired, which is one reason I ended up using dark brown polish on them.