Posts by New Shoes1

Nope, but try the Crockett and Jones thread for this question.  You should try the Brooks Brothers thread while you're at it too.  Maybe the Vass thread as well.  Pretty much anywhere, except for the Cappelli thread should work.
@fairlynerdy, a general observation.  You have a very consistent vibe with the jeans with cuffs and either a sport coat, sweater or more recently the chore coat  The polished calfskin boots/shoes you pair with these fits are perfectly acceptable, but I get the sense that you might really elevate your look with a more casual alternative, such as a suede chukka (e.g. Alden), grain leather boots (C&J Isley or Carmina/Carlos Santos make nice versions), suede boots, or a...
It's a great value dress watch, but for some reason I never bonded with it.  I wore it maybe 5 - 6 times max and have not pulled it out of the box in 8 months at this point in time. 
It's an automatic, but the Hamilton Intramatic makes for a great PMW dress watch.  It has a date, but no seconds hand.  More importantly, it's 38 mm.    
That looks really nice @WillingToLearn .  I'm at a crossroads with KW now.  I've dialed in my fit as well as I can, but, in doing so, the quarters are now really closed on my jackets, which I hate.  Not sure where to go from here.
 Sam Hober challis patterned wool tie.  More burgundy in real life as compared with the picture.
Today:  
Do you guys remember that time where that guy posted that picture that was really funny and we were all like, "whoah, that's funny," and started posting our own funny pictures and everyone was laughing and using emoji's everywhere. . . . Yeah, that was really cool.
   What he said.  Prices were in the $300's until  Carmina stepped in and set one price for sales to the U.S.
My last order of a stock pair from the website came with trees.  Nice perk.