or Connect

Posts by New Shoes1

Budget minded family guy was just presented with a unique opportunity to buy walnut shell wingtip boots for $600 or so.  Talk me into or out of it.
 Wait, what???  We gave the girls those first edition dolls for Christmas last year.  My wife ended up picking them up before the movie even came out.
 Dozens of times would be fine.  Frozen was released on DVD in March, which means we passed dozens of times four months' ago. Frozen is a good movie and it's pretty cute watching my girls sing the more popular songs karaokee style on their microphone and amp, but the devotion of kids everywhere to this movie and its soundtrack is unreal.  Mark my words now, but every girl between the ages of 4 and 10 will be Elsa or Anna for Halloween.
 Use a deer bone, brush and the Saphir neutral cordovan creme.  Start with the deer bone.  Then significant brushing.  If necessary, go with the deer bone again.  Finally, finish off with the cordovan creme and more brushing. I have gotten much worse than scuffs out by using this method and supplying significant elbow grease.  I would not spoil that tremendous walnut color by using a colored cordovan creme.
Fellow Noodlers:  I'm on the hunt for a tasteful olive or moss green tie.  Negotiations on how the New Shoes family is dressing for my wife's brother's wedding have been ongoing for weeks and it's time to broker a compromise.   I'll also take suggestions on a complementary color to wear with a charcoal suit.
     I've only seen the movie once, but I've heard the soundtrack and movie dialogue every day for the past several months in the car and when the kids are watching it on the IPad while in the same room in the house.  I suspect I may never see it again. 
 Noodles, some never stop.  If I asked my wife for a list of everything she would like to change or replace in our home, it would go on for pages.
Wait until he finds out his customs charges are not included in the price. 
I hear you, Brother. I was flabbergasted that Kent had the nerve to ship my purchases to me by US mail instead of delivering them to me by hand the same day.
 +1.  I still have not been able to take an accurate picture of Carmina's dark brown suede.