or Connect

Posts by New Shoes1

A little late, but, as promised, here is a picture of the green gloves.  The color of the picture is accurate on my Iphone, but not so much on my computer screen at work.  They are much more olive in color than bright green.  
Decided I did not like today's pocket square and took it out:        
 Sometimes it does.  There are people here that look great with cuffs, pleated pants, braces, etc. or a jacket that is tweed, gun club or something else that has a little bit of that vintage vibe.  There is no grandpa vibe for these folks because everything is spot on, from tailoring to cut of the jacket, accessories, shirt, tie, shoes, etc. It's a somewhat different story, though, if someone is trying to go down the checklist (pleats, cuffs, tweed jacket) and the...
 The blue one in a L was sitting there for all these weeks in my size, taunting me, daring me to purchase it.  I gave in.  It's arriving today.
I wouldn't even think about paying an Amazon Prime like fee to BB without significant improvements in BB's customer service.
 Pretty sure SF has changed all the titles along these lines in order to allow people at work to browse without fearing a call from the IT police.
Is there a Minnis fresco color in between wheat and tobacco?  I need a new pair of lighter brown trousers for Summer.
I get that.  It's probably one of the reasons I like this FC as I do not see myself ever buying the JLC "version" and it is a nice quality watch with an in-house movement.  Just outside the PMW thread limit, though: 
I have the green gloves. I do not like the color and just ordered a pair of black ones to replace them. I'll try and get a picture tomorrow.