or Connect

Posts by New Shoes1

By a strange coincidence with all these five years ago pictures, I curiously decided to wear a suit, tie and shirt today that are all just shy of five years old:  
 Based on all the brand new shoes you are selling, it seems like you may be the best person to ask.  How does someone come to have four new pairs to sell at the same time? I can only compare Carmina suede with AE suede.  The Carmina suede is significantly nicer.
 Are you sure about that?  I see the sloped line for his traps, but his shoulders otherwise look fairly normal to me.  I do not claim to be an expert on this by any means, so curious if others see the same need that you do.
It's equally impressive that a 30 year old professional has kept old sneakers from college that do not fit him anymore for a decade.  I shudder to think what else is in this garbage bag in the garage.  I suspect Mrs. Noodles may need to start making trips to Goodwill while Noodles is at work.
I like the lines and silhouette of the one with the more rounded toe.  The lines of the toe on the other one are severe and not as graceful. 
I recently picked up a Seiko Sumo as a weekend watch in order to save some of the wear and tear on my Tag.  @mimo , I almost got a Seiko 5 to fill this niche, but ended up wanting the Sumo.  I'm very impressed with the quality of the Seiko divers when considering their low price point.
 Agreed.  When researching watches, I came to the conclusion that I am not a dress watch guy.  I'd rather have something a little more sporty/casual that is acceptable with a suit and works with jeans and a t-shirt as well.  I'm currently being tempted by the Longines Legend Diver while I sit on the waiting list for the Stowa: 
@mdancel, I would look at Seiko, Hamilton and Tissot before buying anything.   If you really like the KW aesthetic and can spend a little more, the Stowa Antea is nice.  
My wife and I just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary last week.  I'm on the waiting list for her gift to me:    
You also have to keep in mind that I have fit issues where I buy to fit the chest and then have Maria take the back in on the side seams.  She's much more reasonable if you are not asking her to open up the jacket and do major surgery.