or Connect

Posts by HAL 9000

http://www.newenglandshirtco.com/index.html   Anyone heard of them? Or anyone bought their shirts?  If so, how do they compare to Gitman, WvG, BoO, etc.
  Did you see any Levis in 28 left?
Just received my Merlot PAs! Really great seller. The order took a bit longer than expected, but nevertheless do not hesitate to take your services here. Seller is responsive to PMs and is willing to accomodate for his buyers. Best of all, received my shoes without any custom hassles! I will definitely take my services here when I'm looking for more AEs. Thanks allaboutshoes for being a great seller!
True, the olympics are not the same, but at least we can get a glimpse of the upcoming young talent.
Yeah, there really isn't anything to watch anymore. Even though the WC is two years from now, who do you think are the favorites to win?
No problem. Oh and you shouldn't worry too much about scams because you're protected through eBay's protection program. On top of that, you're also protected by Paypal. Most importantly though you should link your credit card with your Paypal account. That way, if eBay or Paypal can't recover your money, you can always issue a chargeback. So you have triple protection, no sweat.
I didn't read the article, but I don't think it honestly matter what colors you actually wear. I mean you can say its scientifically proven, but really, you just need to look clean and sophisticated.    Also, I read the reverse in another study. It stated that men are more attracted to women wearing red, but women are more attracted to men wearing blue.
I think most, if not all of us have. eBay has great deals and you will usually find things cheaper on there.  I've bought only two items from eBay, but in both cases were excellent and positive experiences. If you're new to eBay, you should obviously be cautious of who you buy from. Try to buy from top-rated and positive-feedback sellers. The trick when buying is to check the user's feedback.
  Definitely exciting. A lot of people say it was boring, but then again, those are the same people that say Spain and tiki-taka are boring. In this match you'll find that Spain utilized it's possession and were really efficient at scoring.