or Connect

Posts by HAL 9000

Some great replies. Thanks guys! I'm planning to wear my oxfords and shirts untucked, not tucked. Will Gitmans look slim/shapely enough? Mind you, that I'm an XS, so I'm hoping they know their sizing for us smaller guys. And is the length shown on Context accurate?
From anyone that has owned Gitman oxfords or shirts in general... Is Context Clothing accurate in their portrayal of the way it fits? From these pictures, they fit really well and slim. If anyone has inputs, I'd really greatly appreciate it as I'm looking for nice shirts/oxfords that will last me a while and fit slim and slender. Thanks again.      
Is the Pinot Noir closer to red or pink?
  Don't worry about that too much, its all part of the process. Just make sure to wear thick socks.  Fave jeans to wear with red wings? Slim raws - fantastic combo.
Does WvG have an end of season sale or something similar?
Oliver Spencer has some military inspired clothing. They're also having a 50% off sale.   http://oliverspencer.co.uk/mens-designer-outerwear
Are Gitmans slim fitted?
  Those Gitmans must be pretty big. Thanks for the response! Aside from the sizing, would you say that the cut on the WvG is fitted/slim in comparison?
  I don't have experience with Epaulets, but I here people say that the Gios have the best fit.
I'm finally looking to buy some really nice shirts. I'm a fairly skinny guy so I'd like my stuff to fit slim and nicely around my frame. How slim is WvG compared to BoO and Gitmans? I've seen some fit pics, but it seems to vary between the models. Thanks!