or Connect

Posts by HAL 9000

Is there a massive difference between drugstore shampoo vs. organic shampoo? I just bought Aubrey Organics GPB and hoping that it will improve and maintain healthy hair.
  Thanks for the information! Your experience with KM and the Moulder is really helpful in what I need.   Yeah, the Fiber doesn't hold well on its own. Its good for a casual look, but even then, its hold is pretty much done after the first few hours. Thanks for the recommendation on the Baxter. Always wanted to know more about it, but have smelt it in person and I just wish that it was more pleasant.
There's a nice vintage WWII on ebay for someone with a chest size of 42":    http://www.ebay.com/itm/wwii-us-navy-peacoat-10-button-ww2-good-shape-ww2-naval-1940s-/160902566586?pt=Vintage_Men_s_Clothing&hash=item25768a52ba
Thanks for the reply Conceptionist. Been meaning to try out the KMNR for a while now. Is the the KM stronger than the moulder?
  Thanks for the recommendations. Been looking into them and a few other brands.   In any case, has anyone used the following products and can describe the hold in comparison to the AC Fiber (AC Fiber is pretty weak imo)? And are they good to use for side-parting? Hanz de Fuko Gel Triq Hanz de Fuko Sponge Wax Kevin Murphy Night Rider ID Hair Extreme Titanium Baxter of California Clay Pomade
Anyone use their products? Specifically can anyone give me some insight on the Aveda Firm Hold Gel?   Like, do you know guys know if the gel is maximum strong hold? I'm looking for a product that will hold my hair firmly. I've been using AC Fiber, and the hold isn't cutting it for my hair.   Or if you have any recommendations for strong holding gel, I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys.
Anyone know how the Unis Felix shirts fit in comparison to GBV? Or in general, anyone know how they fit? Is the fabric thick or soft? 
Anyone know the specifics in styling your hair to look like this guy's hair?         I've been using AC Fiber. Only problem is that the hold isn't as strong as I would it to be. I tried AC Pomade and its completely crap, no hold whatsoever. In any case, can you guys recommend me something that has strong hold and is not bad for your hair? You think I will have better luck with either the AC firm hold styling gel or Aveda firm gel? Thanks guys, appreciate it.
  So I'm assuming that a 28 by Outlier would not fit a true 28?
So the NYCO slim chinos are two sizes up? So you have to size down by two...?