or Connect

Posts by HAL 9000

No problem at all. Is this on myhabit? I find that a lot of people don't like GBV cause it isn't slim enough, but its definitely slim in the smaller sizes (or at least for me). High arm holes, tight chest, good length. Once again, I think the only complaint is the billowing from the back.
  Gitman in slim in the smaller sizes. The only problem with Gitman is that their chest increase from one size to the next is a difference of 2". And the back isn't slim because of the box pleats, but I actually like that look. Gives it a classic feel. Hope that helps.
Actually, if you're purchasing from VT, your goods are dry cleaned by them already. Here's a quote from their site: "All items are dry cleaned and sanitized before sending."
There doesn't seem to be many fit pics of the chinos. Can anyone put up some pics of their predator chinos? I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate to see how they fit.
Anyone willing to proxy westpoint chinos? Send me a PM if you're willing, thanks.
Did they have any westpoint chinos?
Thanks for the reply everyone!   In regards to sizing, I need some references from someone that wears BD shirts in XS. Do you guys find that the fit is slim (19" p2p seems big for me)? I usually wear shirts that are 17.5" (GV) from p2p.
  Thanks for the info!   I find that the downside too. No other stockists have the skinny, and we all know most of us SFers want the slimmer fits.
  Yeah definitely. They did have black on sale for $103, which is pretty good. And Unis constantly goes on sale? When exactly? Do you know if they usually have a sale on BF?
If you 'register' for the customer loyalty incentive program, are the discounts instant? Or would we have to wait for a confirmation? Also, the discount is automatically applied on all items? Or would we have to email a WvG representative to confirm the discounts? Thanks!