or Connect

Posts by HAL 9000

Anyone willing to proxy westpoint chinos? Send me a PM if you're willing, thanks.
Did they have any westpoint chinos?
Thanks for the reply everyone!   In regards to sizing, I need some references from someone that wears BD shirts in XS. Do you guys find that the fit is slim (19" p2p seems big for me)? I usually wear shirts that are 17.5" (GV) from p2p.
  Thanks for the info!   I find that the downside too. No other stockists have the skinny, and we all know most of us SFers want the slimmer fits.
  Yeah definitely. They did have black on sale for $103, which is pretty good. And Unis constantly goes on sale? When exactly? Do you know if they usually have a sale on BF?
If you 'register' for the customer loyalty incentive program, are the discounts instant? Or would we have to wait for a confirmation? Also, the discount is automatically applied on all items? Or would we have to email a WvG representative to confirm the discounts? Thanks!
Yeah there are some nice Unionmade items on Gilt (Unis Gio Chinos is at a good price). Does anyone know if the W + H Vancouver sale had any westpoint chinos and are willing to proxy?
So in general, one should size down by a half on Alden boots (J Crew versions also)?
Is there an exact quote for each pair? Any discounts?   Depending on price, I might also want a pair. Preferably in the picture as is (Alden-like) or the Dainite sole would be good also.
The way someone styles their hair as the person above has said, can bring out key features. At the same time, your personal style of hair is important in the way you look. I'm sure that you've noticed that on days that you leave your hair flat and not styling it, you may not look your best. Not to mention that styling your hair my make you more confident and more polarizing.