or Connect

Posts by HAL 9000

Is it me or do the laces on the Alden rip really easily? The speed hooks creates holes in my laces...
Anyone willing to proxy to Canada? Looking at buying some items from the Unis Anniversary Sale. PM me rates + shipping if you're willing. Thanks.
Unis' international shipping is ridiculous. It costs $50+ to ship internationally... I guess they're not getting my money. I have bought their items before and it used to be $33 shipping.
I haven't bought anything from WvG so I'm concerned about the sizing, especially since items are final sale. If I'm 5'7 120 pounds, and measure 33" in the chest, would I fit in a BD XS?
If I wear XS in GBV, I'm guessing that the XS BD would be good right?
How would a kersey peacoat fare in -15 to -25 degrees celsius weather?
  No problem at all. Is this on myhabit? I find that a lot of people don't like GBV cause it isn't slim enough, but its definitely slim in the smaller sizes (or at least for me). High arm holes, tight chest, good length. Once again, I think the only complaint is the billowing from the back.
  Gitman in slim in the smaller sizes. The only problem with Gitman is that their chest increase from one size to the next is a difference of 2". And the back isn't slim because of the box pleats, but I actually like that look. Gives it a classic feel. Hope that helps.
Actually, if you're purchasing from VT, your goods are dry cleaned by them already. Here's a quote from their site: "All items are dry cleaned and sanitized before sending."
There doesn't seem to be many fit pics of the chinos. Can anyone put up some pics of their predator chinos? I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate to see how they fit.