or Connect

Posts by HAL 9000

Thanks for the info!
Are PaulRose jeans any good? I was looking at the Slim Heavy Indigo Slub. I could get them at a discount.
  Drift3r thanks for the helpful reply! If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats? And what are the measurements of your 28s (as in your other jeans/pants) in the waist when flat? 14.5" across?   I've heard that Gustin and Tellasons are really comparable. They use the same factory, so the quality is very close.
Its too bad they don't make size 28s. Their jeans look good and seem to be excellently made, especially at those prices.
  Thanks for the information! Perfectly resolved my questions.
Those new pictures on the site look good. Is the Cobalt Oxford available in BD? The description says available in AD, no mention of BD. But, you can the BD shirt to your cart.
Are all jeans from the same mills the same in turns of quality of fabric? I was wondering because a lot of kickstarter brands like Gustin and Rpmwest are making their jeans from Cone Mills and Nihon Menpu.Yet Gustin and Rpmwest are a fraction of the cost of these notable brands.
  What size do you normally wear?
Will the Stantons stretch in the waist? I usually wear a size 28 in all pants and am worried that it will stretch.
  Go for Left Field Miner Chinos. Great pair of chinos.   Try either Wings + Horns Westpoint Chinos or Left Field Miner/Tailored Chinos.   The W+H are very slim, durable, thick, and looks great. Same can be said about the Left Fields. In my opinion, those brands are much better than Unis. I owned a pair of Unis before and they're pretty average chinos.