or Connect

Posts by HAL 9000

Where in my post did I say that I was going to argue for postage costs? I fully claim responsibility for postage costs, not blaming anyone there.
Awesome thanks for the input guys. I was just curious because I was looking at an older Bedford in size M and measured like a S. And it also had Japanese instead of English labels. http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/rpfstore/item/10761888/
Does anyone have experience with purchasing EG from Rakuten? Are the EG pieces from Japan usually a size smaller? The measurements seem iffy, so I'm not sure I can trust it.
Guys, I need some advice. I ordered from Rakuten and the seller did not mark the value of the package lower. I bought a used EG wool bedford for a reasonable price, coming out to $206 CAD and shipped through EMS. I came home to be slapped with a $67 customs and taxes charge. Now the taxes I get but whats with the duties? Aren't all EG items made in the US, so I shouldn't be charged for customs/duties? Furthermore, I talked to the postal office and they can't reduce the...
Do you guys have any idea of which season collection this wool bedford is from? It doesn't look like the melton wool one from FW13.   http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/rpfstore/item/10761888/
Looking for a navy/black melton wool bedford (20-24 oz.) in size small. Anyone willing to part with it? Message me if so!
What do you have left in smalls?
Did you get charged customs from the delivery?
I had a similar problem, but I sized down one full size and had to sell them (true 42 but got a 41). Wear them in the house for a whole day to see how they feel.If you're planning on selling them, I'll take them off your hands however.
I suggest you size down by a half. I bought a pair sized down one full size and it's too small imo. Anyhow, I'm letting go a pair of tan Chelsea's in size 41. I'm looking to get back what I paid for them and shipping (I'm from Canada) if anyone is interested.