or Connect

Posts by Bonggoy

Overnight delivery is awesome     Together with it's siblings  
  Not sure about DM (casual) in U last(sleek and looks better with dressier shoes).  125 might work if you really want it in U last.  I assumed you own or at least tried a U last.  U last looks the best in photo but, IMO, the least versatile of VASS last.  I would go New Peter (rounded) myself.
  It's quite easy if you know your size in the the VASS last you are interested in.  You email Reszo. Give him the details of your order (last, size, design).  He sends you a quote.  You wire money to him.  Wait around 8 to 12 weeks.  Receive your shoes.  Post in this thread.     With MTO, you are better off emailing Reszo as price is very material dependent (calf, shell, calf museum).  
CurrencyFair works for USA residents.
  $200 dollars plus the cost of shipping it back to them after basted fittings.
  We are good since we placed the order this year.   Saweet.
Hongkong travelling tailors bespoke process is different than your standard bespoke process.  Think of it as MTM.  Here's a typical process:   1.  You meet them.   2.  You select fabric, style and get measured.   3.  A few months later, you will receive a finish garment.   Chan also offer a basted fitting.  They charges USD200 extra for that.  Here's the process:   1.  You meet them.   2.  You select fabric, style and get measured.   3.  Receive a...
Yup
  If I am not mistaken, most if not all of those Norwergers are on P2 last.  The boots are U last.  
  Whiskey are VASS saddle shell, right?