or Connect

Posts by Bonggoy

Lace up = 40 Slippers = 39.5 or 39
 Imagine how much cigars you are going to store in a year.  Then multiply by 3.  That's the size of you humidor you need.  
The green/loaden loafer looks good than I imagined it will be.  
Are LWBs in rare colors more difficult to find than other make ups?  
@joshgustin - What size will I be in your chore coat if I wear medium in your shirt?
 Ditto.  I have 7 alden.  My mistake besides passing up the opportunity to acquire them at TSM is not cultivating a relationship with one of the bigger retailers.  Fixing that now.
  Very very easy.  Figuring out your size is the most difficult part of the process.  
 Fit issues mostly.  Products looking better in picture than they are in real life.  This all happened during the first year of my foray into classic menswear.  
Creasing is the least of your worries.     Having spent a good amount of money on suits I bought online, I say skip it altogether.  Somebody mentioned the same thing to me when I asked the same question, but I didn't listen.  I have now a half a full closet of suits, SC and trousers that I never wore nor will ever wear.   
 I have two from the first batch/kickstarter days - Heavy Japan and American.  Both size 32.  The American was off by an inch making it very tight and too tough to button.  Gustin did offer to take it back and replace it. I have 1776 in 33 slim which works better for me.  Never actually measure them since them fit me better.