or Connect

Posts by Bonggoy

I have two from the first batch/kickstarter days - Heavy Japan and American.  Both size 32.  The American was off by an inch making it very tight and too tough to button.  Gustin did offer to take it back and replace it. I have 1776 in 33 slim which works better for me.  Never actually measure them since them fit me better.  
VASS has their own problem.  Namely, size inconsistencies.  
Anyone local to Gustin who can proxy/pick up a medium burnt orange flannel for me?  
  What duty free is this?  Snagged a box of RA 898 last year from a duty free.   I saw some familiar face/id posting in here.  For a minute there, I thought I was in CA or ICC :D
They are from No Man Walks Alone.     You can get more information in here - http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/clothing/knitwear/grey-mix-shawl-collar-lambswool-cardigan-jacket-2067.html   300 shipped to CONUS.
Which one is the active bidding, Panta's or LuxeSwap?
I finally received my suit from Chan.  This is my first tailor made suit.     They look flat and lacking the lapel roll that I normally see here (Like emptym's blue SC).     Should I send this to a tailor for pressing?     Thanks.
 Thanks for doing this, Steve.
 Looks like there's a recent price increase.
    Seeing them live Monday and Tuesday.