or Connect

Posts by Bonggoy

Ah regrets.  I bought my first alden may 2011 from leathersoul.  I still remember TSM's offering of those rare shells.  I foolishly convinced myself to pass on it and buy AE then new offering and heavily discounted LWB Shell.   3 years later, I am paying more with money and time trying to acquire what once was readily available to me. Shoot me now.
 What changed since you started participating in this thread? I still see people talk about Alden shoes.
There is a size 11D available in Leffot LWB #8 preorder.
Preorder is filled as of 12:15.  Must be some sort of record for Leffot!    Expect something like this in the future or worse something like a Dark Lord Day.
You snooze, you lose.  Been waiting for this Leffot model for a while.  I was hitting refresh on the preorder page right around 11:59.  I got my order in at 12:00.  I was done by 12:01.  All smaller sizes were pretty much gone by then.
Need help, fam.   Where can you find a natural cxl LWB similar to Leffot's release?  I'm 7.5D barrie.   Thanks.
  I lucked out on the Cigar CT.     Guess have to contend myself with this.
 Did you say the secret password when you mentioned Ravello LWB?
Anyone know of a waiting list for Ravello or Whiskey LWB?  
I have no shot.  I'm 5th or 6th on the list.  I'm still excited.  It's like playing the powerball.