or Connect

Posts by comeonyouspurs

Up for sale are a barely worn pair of black low top MMM GATs. There's some dirt on the soles but really no wear (no heel drag, flat spots etc.). The rest of the shoe is in great shape. No stains, so scratches, nothing. The pictures show the great condition very well. Size 45. Bought from SSENSE like a year or so ago. Will ship in original box, but I can't find the dust bags unfortunately.    Shipping is free. Lower 48 US only. Questions welcome. I ship quickly. Thanks...
Up for sale is a pair of used Maison Margiela White Hi Top GATS in a Size 44.5. I bought these on Farfetch about two years ago and have worn them regularly in a large rotation of shoes. I think they've held up quite well. Please see the pictures. They do have a few areas of wear, namely the denim marks and a few scuffs on the heel. They are clearly shown in the photos. The denim marks may bother some and may not bother others. I wouldn't let them deter you from a great...
@msg Hello, i just checked my measurements and the shoulder is actually 19 inch or so. The sleeves have a slight raglan cut so thats where i got 17 inch from before. Ive updated the listing accordingly. Thanks.
@msg Definitely, yes a bit small for sure. I'd say best for a 48 or a very athletic 50 that wants a slim fit. I need to double check the shoulder measurement when I get home from work as I think 17in may be too small and from another listing for another item I was preparing.    Thank you for your question. 
Up for sale is this 100% wool Maison Martin Margiela suede elbow patch crewneck sweater.  Versatile sweater in a great forest green color, perfect for fall. New without tags, never worn, absolutely mint condition. $220 firm, please no offers. FAST AND FREE SHIPPINGI ship next day priority mail. No international buyers, sorry. I will not ship to Hawaii or Alaska, sorry.  Measurements:Pit to Pit: 21 inchesShoulder: 19 inchesLength: 27 inchesPit to cuff: 19 inches I'm fairly...
Ok, I searched but I need a little bit of reassurance. I'm looking to buy MMM GATS (high top) and I'd love to get the sizing down first time around since I need to order online.   So, my question is, I am a 11.5 in Nikes (and most athletic shoes/trainers). Should I get the 45 or 44.5? I read somewhere that some seasons don't have half sizes? But I've read that they fit pretty TTS. But like I said I need some reassurance b/c I've never spent this much on sneakers before....
 Glad to hear you're ok Benesyed. I hope you never have to experience another auto accident again, but I highly recommend that you install front and rear mounted dash cameras in your next vehicle just in case. I drive with front and rear mounted PAPAGO dash cameras and thankfully haven't had to use them for any accidents yet, but if something happens, I'll have black box video of the incident. There are a lot of other options availiable to suit your needs and budget as...
I got a pair of N&F Weird Guys in the non-selvedge Indigo raw on deep discount recently. They need to be hemmed badly, as I am short and the inseam seems to run until the Earth's end. Last time I got a pair of jeans hemmed (luckily just some Unbrandeds that I also got on discount) at my local tailor I asked for an original hem and the results were disastrous (Some may rmbr the "taco meat" fiasco). Normally my confidence would be shaken, but because I got the jeans for such...
Vintage Barbour Border Size 38 with hood Sage Green   http://www.ebay.com/itm/161196089691?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Barbour Beaufort size 40   http://www.ebay.com/itm/161175175855?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   Allen Edmond's Player's Shoe Size 10 D   http://www.ebay.com/itm/161175164956?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649